Not Guilty 🤷🏽‍♀😉😏

One month later, Beyoncè had to go back to New York to face a judge concerning her arrest for aggravated assault

One month later, Beyoncè had to go back to New York to face a judge concerning her arrest for aggravated assault. At first, Beyoncè assumed Bryson would want her to plead guilty. But....Bryson told her to plead not guilty instead!

"How is she going to plead not guilty?! The police saw what she did. They arrested and charged her, Bryson", Solange said.

"But check this out! The guy she pointed the gun at is nowhere to be found. He's not going to testify. So...we can say that Bey acted in self defense! The guy threatened to sexually assault her wife and she pulled her gun out to defend her. Therefore, she can plead not guilty to aggravated assault! There's no proof that she verbally threatened him either", Bryson said with a smirk.

"But what if the officers testify and say I did?", Beyoncè asked.

Bryson responded, "Then as your lawyer I'd have to ask them to present proof that you verbally threatened the man. There isn't even any recorded footage of you pointing the gun at him in the first place! There's no way you're going to jail for this. There's not even enough evidence to convict you of aggravated assault. The man threatened to sexually assault your wife. You both felt threatened so you reacted in self defense!"

"Damn you're good, Bryson", Onika said.

Bryson chuckled and said, "That's funny! Your sister said the same thing to me last night."

Solange slapped his chest and gave him a "shut the fuck up" look. Then she cleared her throat and said to Beyoncè, "Well if you don't get convicted or have to serve any jail time that'll work in your favor when it's time to adopt Rumi."

"Exactly! That's why I need this charge dismissed", Beyoncè said.

"We have to have, Rumi...No relative has come forward to claim her and it's been a whole month. They can't even find her mother and the father's name isn't even on her birth certificate. She needs us", Onika said.

"Don't worry, y'all! I got this", Bryson said.

They arrived at the court. This was a bench trial so there was no jury present. The judge was the only one who was going to decide rather or not to convict Beyoncè of the charge against her. And rather she should go to jail or not!

The prosecutor only had two witnesses. One black male police officer and one white female officer. The black male officer was the one who actually arrested Beyoncè. He claimed that all he knew was Beyoncè pulled her gun out and shouted, "You dead" at someone in the crowd. He claimed he didn't hear the man say anything to her. However, the female officer had a different story.

"I did not hear the defendant threaten the man. But I did hear the man threaten to sexually assault the defendant's wife", the female officer claimed. When asked what did she hear the man say, she boldly stated that the man threatened to put his penis inside of the defendant's wife! And that he was also trying to push his way towards the defendant's wife.