I Want Her...🥺

The next morning as Beyoncè and Onika were preparing to head to church, someone rang their doorbell

The next morning as Beyoncè and Onika were preparing to head to church, someone rang their doorbell. Although they knew either their butler or their bodyguard, Julius, would handle whomever was at their door, they couldn't help but to wonder who was paying them a surprise visit. They definitely weren't expecting anyone...

"I wonder who's at the door", Beyoncè said.

"I don't know, but we don't have time for company. Service starts at 10 am and it's already 9:15", Onika said.

They hurried downstairs and saw Julius holding a little girl. When he saw the ladies he said, "Somebody just abandoned her!"

"What?! Are you serious?!" Onika asked in a shocked tone. Julius handed the letter that was attached to the child's clothing to Onika. Then handed the little girl to Beyoncè.

"Hi, princess. What's your name?", Beyoncè asked the little girl. But she didn't respond. She didn't make eye contact with Beyoncè. She just played with the necklace around Bey's neck. Onika read the letter. It said...

"To whom it may concern,
The child that I am leaving in your care name is Rumi. She is 4 years old and has autism. I am her father. Her mother left her with me because she's crazy! I cannot raise her due to my reckless lifestyle. I live in a traphouse with dangerous people. So please, give her a nice home. Thank you...."

"What the hell?! We ain't ready for no kid", Beyoncè said.

"Babe, don't say that in front of her! Come here little one. Let me see you", Onika said to the 4 year old as she took her from Beyoncè's arms.

"I didn't mean to be harsh. But babe...It's too much going on right now", Beyoncè said.

Onika was barely listening to her wife. She was too busy examining Rumi. "Are you hungry, little mama?", she asked the baby girl. Beyoncè knew that Onika was going to want to keep the child.

"She won't say a word", Julius told her.

"Her communication and speech skills may not be too good, Julius. She's autistic and some autistic cases are worse than others. It's obvious that she's not receiving the type of care she needs", Onika stated.

"You're right...I know this hits home with you, Onika...", Julius compassionately said.

"Rumi, can you look at me?", Onika asked. When the little girl didn't, Onika said, "That's ok, mama...You'll make eye contact when you feel safe and comfortable. I know how it is."

"Onika...we have to call CPS..", Beyoncè said.

"No! They'll just put her in foster care and she won't receive the proper care she needs. She's our baby now. I told you I want to be a mommy! So God gave me this baby. And I'm going to take care of her", Onika said.

Beyoncè sighed and said, "Let's just get ready to go to church. I know Chris and Kierra are probably looking for us", Beyoncè said.

"Ok... Kierra said they'll have breakfast for us. So I'll feed Rumi as soon as we get there", Onika said.