Bad Girl 😈

17 year old bad girl, Beyoncè Knowles, has been a problem her whole life

17 year old bad girl, Beyoncè Knowles, has been a problem her whole life. Maybe you would've been too if your mother lost custody of you when you were just 3 years old due to her excessive drug use. And maybe you would be a bit dysfunctional if your father never wanted anything to do with you at all....

Beyoncè was raised by her maternal grandmother, Loretta. But Loretta couldn't get her to obey any rules whatsoever. Her disobedience and violent behavior got her kicked out of every school she ever attended. She eventually dropped out of high school when she was a freshman after a physical altercation she had with a teacher.

Like most high school dropouts, Beyoncè spent most of her time running the streets and getting involved in illegal activities. One particular time, Beyoncè decided to steal wine from a store in her neighborhood. The store manager was watching her from the surveillance camera. He notified his security team and also called the police.

Once she made it out of the store with the stolen alcohol, two security guards grabbed her. They held her until the police arrived. She was cuffed and taken to the police station.

When they found out she was a minor, they called her grandmother. Loretta was very ill! She had just had surgery a few weeks prior and still wasn't feeling well. So to have to go get Beyoncè from the police station was too much for her. Honestly, putting up with Beyoncè was beginning to be too much for her in general.

She decided to ask her baby sister, Cicely, to go pick Beyoncè up for her...

"What has she done now?!", Cicely asked as she talked with her older sister on the phone.

"Stealing! Now the girl is stealing! And I'm not talking about a piece of candy like you got caught stealing when you were 7! This girl had the nerve to steal wine, Cicely! Now it's up to me to pay a $50 fine because she ain't got no damn money", Loretta exclaimed.

"Well doesn't Tina get a check?!", Cicely asked.

"Yeah...but I don't want her to know Beyoncè got arrested. Tina may not have been the best mother but Beyoncè means the world to her. If she really knew Beyoncè was doing a lot of things she did when she was her age, it would break her heart and make her mental health decline even worse than it is now", Loretta explained.

Tina's mind was all messed up due to her past drug use and abuse she suffered from men she was involved with. Now she was back home with her mother and daughter. Both Loretta and Beyoncè were like caregivers for her.

"Sister...can you please go get Beyoncè and take her to live with you?! I know you're good with these teenagers. But I can't do a damn thing with Beyoncè! She's been out of control since she was a toddler to be honest. I thought she would calm down as she got older, but she's even worse", Loretta said.

Hearing the despair in her oldest sister's voice, Cicely agreed to go get Beyoncè from the police station. And she was willing to also let her live with her...