Broken Girls👭💔

Beyoncè was still missing

Beyoncè was still missing. When Cicely found out she didn't return to her sister Loretta's house, she decided to call the police. No one knew where she could be. But the police were searching for her.

It was a school day. Karen was trying to get Onika to do her work, but she was too distracted and depressed...

"Onika....come on, baby...let's do your assignments. The police are out there trying to find Beyoncè for us", Karen told her.

"I don't want to....I want Beyoncè back..", she whined.

Karen sighed and said, "Ok, baby....go back upstairs and lay down. You need to get some sleep anyway." Onika stayed up until morning. Looking out the window for Beyoncè. She was deeply hurt and broken...

Where did Beyoncè go? Well, that night when Cicely told her to go to her room , Beyoncè went to her room, put on a hoodie and some jeans and ran out of the house. She figured Cicely was going to put her out anyway. So she just left on her own...

She went to the nearest gas station. Since she was doing so well academically and seemed to be improving as far as her behavior's concerned, Cecily began to give her an allowance just like she gave Onika, Kierra and Lauren. She also opened up Beyoncè a bank account...

So, Beyoncè ordered an Uber to pick her up from the gas station. She had the Uber driver take her to her friend Kelly's house...

Kelly was already 18 and she was living with her girlfriend Michelle who was 22. Beyoncè felt stressed and needed to smoke. She knew they would happily supply her with weed and a place to lay her head.

The next morning after they all took care of their hygiene, Beyoncè, Kelly and Michelle we're sitting around smoking. Kelly said to her, "I don't know, Bey...I think you should try to talk to your auntie. I know I never met her, but I still can't see her putting you out over some petty shit like that! She worked too hard to get you together."

Beyoncè shook her head and said, "Onika is my first real girlfriend. I'm just used to fucking bitches and then moving on to the next. It's been like that for me since I was 14. But Onika is something out of the ordinary. It's no way I could live under the same roof with her and not be able to touch her."

"You in love with her, Bey?", Michelle asked as she passed her the blunt.

"I mean...I don't know...I might be. I just know I don't see her as some hoe. Like, she's pure hearted, you know? To be honest, I feel like she shouldn't be with me. Ain't enough counseling in the world that can fix me. I'm too broken.. Onika deserves better", Beyoncè said.

"Girl, bye! You deserve love just like anybody else, Bey. Name one person that's perfect. I'll wait...", Kelly said.

"Bey, you need to let us take you back home. I know they're probably stressing out! Especially your little boo", Michelle said.