🗣DON'T TALK TO BEYONCÈ

"Ok! All done, mom! Now can I show Beyoncè my room and watch my shows with her?", Onika asked Karen after she completed all of her school work

"Yes you can , Onika.", Karen said.

Beyoncè was up in her bedroom with the door closed. She was supposed to be unpacking her clothes and her other personal belongings. But she decided to lay across the bed and scroll through TikTok.

"Beyoncè... can I come in your room?", Onika asked from outside the door. Beyonce jumped up off of the bed and opened the door with the quickness!

"Of course you can, cutie! Come right on in", Beyoncè said with a smile. She was practically undressing Onika with her eyes. She was very impressed with her curvy shape.

"Beyoncè can I show you my room now?", Onika asked.

"Girl you came in my room just to take me to your room?!", Beyoncè asked while giggling.

Onika didn't answer her. She just took Beyonce's hand and led her to her bedroom.

"Beyoncè this is my room! Everything in it is mine but  I'll share things with you. I have a barbie doll collection. Let me show you", Onika said with excitement in her voice. Beyoncè was really trying to keep up with the hyper girl.

Onika had 100 barbie dolls and she told Beyoncè the names of each one. Normally Beyoncè would've ignored someone trying to introduce her to 100 barbie dolls! But Beyoncè really liked Onika so she gladly entertained her.

"So, now I want to introduce you to someone else...", Onika said to Beyonce. She picked up a pink teddy bear and said, "Beyoncè, this is Roman! My mothers got me him for Christmas when I was 7. Roman really likes you. He thinks you're really nice and pretty..."

"Beyoncè smiled. "I really like Roman, too. But I think I like you more than I like Roman, Onika", she said as she placed her hands on Onika's hips.

"Beyoncè and Onika! Come downstairs please", Cicely yelled to them. She caused the girls to jump apart from each other and run downstairs.

The oldest of the Tyson girls, Solange, had arrived home from work. Cicely wanted to introduce Beyoncè to her. When the girls saw each other, they both felt like they could be twins. But they didn't mention their resemblance....

"Beyoncè, this is our oldest daughter, Solange. Solange this is my niece, Beyoncè", Cicely said.

"Hey! Nice to meet you", Solange said with a bright smile.

"What's up, lady! Good to meet you, too", Beyoncè said cordially.

"Alright, y'all! We're headed to pick up Kierra and Lauren from school. We'll be right back", Karen stated.

As soon as they left out of the door, Solange killed the little phony "nice" act. She looked at Beyoncè and said, "Alright, look...I'm not sure why you came to live here since you've never came around us before. But my mothers ain't got no money for you!"