Attitude Adjustment😎

Later that night, Beyoncè and Onika were in Onika's bedroom watching shows together

Later that night, Beyoncè and Onika were in Onika's bedroom watching shows together. That's when Beyoncè's phone began to go off. The older, married woman she had been fooling around with was blowing up her phone. 

"Beyoncè...who's trying to call you?", Onika asked.

"That's this dumb ass lady! I told her I can't mess with her no more so I don't know why she's still blowing my phone up", Beyoncè exclaimed.

"Is she your ex?", Onika asked.

"Hell no! She's just another chick I was  fucking on! Plus, she's married anyway", Beyoncè said.

"How old is she?!", Onika asked.

"25....", Beyoncè mumbled.

"She's a child molester!", Onika exclaimed.

"Onika...I'm not a child. I've been grown for a long time. Plus, I've always been with older chicks. Girls my age act too scared to have sex", Beyoncè said.

"I'm not too scared to have sex", Onika said.

"Who had sex with you?!", Beyoncè asked in an angry tone.

"Nobody yet! Why are you mad, Beyoncè?", Onika asked.

"You was about to get somebody dealt with, girl! You don't need to have sex...unless it's with somebody who really cares about you", Beyoncè told her.

"Do you really care about me, Beyoncè?", Onika asked.

"Yeah, I do...But your moms will put me out of this house if I touch you. So I'm trying to behave. So don't temp me, sweety", Beyoncè said.

Beyoncè's phone rang again. Onika became angry. She answered Beyoncè's phone..

"Stop calling Beyoncè! Go call your husband and leave her alone! She's with me tonight! You mad?! Go find your husband, hoe", Onika yelled. Beyoncè laughed so hard she fell off of Onika's bed.

"Yo! You shock me every time! Wild as hell! You really don't want no bitch fucking with me at all", Beyoncè said while laughing.

"I'm blocking her number! And if you unblock it I'll know", Onika said while giving Beyoncè the side eye.

"You'll know?! How?!", Beyoncè asked.

"Just know that I'll know...So don't unblock her", Onika said.

Beyoncè just shook her head. She thought to herself, "I can't fuck her.... She's already acting up and I haven't even touched her!"

Beyoncè said to Onika, "Look, boo...It's getting late. We'll hang out tomorrow. I'ma head over to my room and I'll holler at you in the morning."

When Beyoncè got out of the bed, Onika grabbed her arm. She didn't want Beyoncè to leave.

"Wait! Why are you leaving? Are you mad at me?", Onika asked.