42

Zendaya (2 days later)

I reached up on the shelf and pulled down the box .well it's not really a box it's a safe.walking out I sat on the bed. "What's the code ?" I said to myself . I tried my mamas birthday that didn't work. I tried my birthday. It opened

The first thing I saw was a envelope with my name on it. I pulled it out and opened it. Unfolding it I began to read.

"To my first love my baby girl, I'm sorry mommy is no longer with you. I knew this day would come so I decided to write you letters. Explaining my life and how we ended up to this point. I really want to say how sorry I am for letting him hurt you . You was 2 no 2 year old deserve that...I never forgave my self for that and I don't plan to . As a mother I should have protected you more and for that I'm sorry. What you read well become a shocker but it's the truth and hopefully one day you will give them a chance."

I moved that one to the side and picked up the other letters .it was like 8 fucking pages front and back."Damn mama you couldn't have summarized the shit"I began reading .two pages in "fuck this shit"I started scheming through it.

"Hey baby"Chris jumped on the bed and kissed my cheek."finally decided to open it"

"Hey love and yeah did you know it was 8 pages front and back." I held them up .

"U read all that shit." He grabbed them from me.

"The two pages I did then I just schemed through the rest .everything Jeremy said was true..I found out I was 2 when he first raped me . "I looked at Chris and saw his jaw clenched .I placed my hand on top of his. "Sick ass bastard ..what's else in the box"he shook his head.

I pulled out the birth certificate "the state of New York , zendaya maree Richardson belongs to the parents of Clair stormer and Jayden Richardson on November 19th 2001 at 5:27 a.m"

"That is legit" Chris said . Taking it from me Next was pictures . I laid across Chris and we looked at them together. "Look at my baby as a baby ..I'm keeping this" moving on the next one "I'm keeping this too" I shook my head . Next was a picture of the four of us "Damn" me and Chris said "that nigga spit you out.you look just like him."

"Do we really need to take a dna test?" I asked laying on my back with my head still on Chris lap. He rest his arm across my stomach. "That's all up to you babe..but I think you know what you want to do ...when Jeremy said that Jayden was your dad I felt you relax like a weight was lifted off."

"It was ...knowing that man is not my dad is a relief ...plus you know how I said I don't know much about him."

He nodded

"Well looking at these pictures-"

"You feel like you know him"he finished

"Yeah..."

"Then that's your answer baby"he bent down and kissed me three times. "You know whatever you do I'm behind u "he laid back and I got up to put all the stuff back in the box. I went to lay on top of him and instantly relaxed. My person for real.

 My person for real