41

Ryan

"You are too cute " I lightly pinch  his chubby cheeks.

He made this face that was so cute."aww Your the cutest baby ever" I kissed him  "let's go see what ur crazy aunt and uncles are doing. I picked him up and we walked downstairs.

"Look it's the new mommy"Sean said

"How's the mom life"z said taking magic from me

"I love it" I smiled rubbing his cheek

"He is so cute " she said  kissing him

"Thanks"

"I keep rewatching that video" Tyga said

"Why"

"I would like to know to " azeila said

"I mean yo pussy was busted wide open ..."z shrugged smirking.

"Bitch shut up..I'm in no shape to fight"

"I am tho..magic let mommy know that god mama stay ready to fight "

He made spit bubbles " that's too cute"z said

I got up and went in the kitchen to make him his bottle . I tried the whole breastfeeding . Shit not for me .

I still haven't told the guys that I want out. I'm really scared of they reaction. It's not about me anymore I have a whole child to protect now.

"Have anyone seen boogie" Sean asked

"Who cares " I said shaking the bottle ."you feeding him?"

"Yes"she took the bottle from me. I watched as she feed him and was just staring at him smiling.

"I think she got baby fever ?" I sat next to Chris

"Shit we been trying ..."he said

"For how long ?

"Every time we fuck I nut in her ..all then rounds we do she should be pregnant "

"Maybe that abortion fucked up her chances " Azealia whispered smiling . She knew not to say that shit loud.

"Listen bitch I may not be in the best of shape to beat Yo ass but my aim is still there...mind yo business."

"You just sit there and let her threaten me."

"U speaking on shit you have no business speaking on " Tyga shrugged

"Nah a lot of women have abortions and can still get pregnant..maybe we just trying to hard and need to let it happen on its own." Chris said standing up . "We gotta go tho u gone be okay by yourself"

"Yeah me and lil magic just gonna take a nap"I stood up and walked over to z "alright y'all leaving give me my baby"

"Who said I had to go" she cuddle more with the baby.

"They are doing this shit for you" Azealia said

"What-"

"Ry it's fine" she stood up and handed magic to me "she right "

"Not only are we doing this for you but also cuz he hurt you and I'm not letting that shit slide mamas"Chris said

"I know..let's go"

Chris

"What's wrong baby?"

"Nothing ..why u ask that" I stopped at a red light and looked over at her.

"I know you so what's wrong"

"I heard what Azealia said ..before you say anything it's a good chance she right . "