33

Ryan (week later )

"I'm the best Bestfriend anyone can have " I busted in Chris and daya room. Seeing them all cuddled up.

"This cute ...but look" I threw my iPad at daya but ofc Chris nosey ass looked to.

"Why u lookin at random niggas in a ally " Chris raised an eye brown.

I rolled my eyes "zoom in near the dumpster" I told her.

"Dante" she said

"Yes"

"Ight what we still doing laying here . Let's go get the lil nigga" Chris got up.

"LETS GO NIGGAS" he yelled walking out the room.

I walked to the door thinking daya was behind me but she wasn't . I walked back in the room. She's in the same damn spot.

"What's wrong I thought u would've been happy ". Sat next to him .

"I am it's just he was only 8 when we got separated so I doubt he would remember me " she shrugged

"Then u just have to refresh his memory"

"Ugh sounds like a lot of fucking work b " she laid back on the bed .

I laughed "get the fuck up and let's go" I pulled her up and dragged her downstairs.

"I see lil baby gave u nigga strength " she said once we reached the boys .

"Something like that....ready ? " I asked

"Yeah but u not going u staying here" Chris said

"Why"

"Ur pregnant don't need anything to happen to u or the baby" he continued

"So I'm just suppose to sit around here by myself and wait on y'all to get back" I crossed my arms.

"Yeah......but u won't be alone ......babygirl gonna stay with u" Chris said

"I am?" Daya asked

"Yes u r ...I know u worried that he not gone remember u so I'm giving u time to prepare urself " he said walking over to her.

Daya didn't say nothing she just wrapped her arms around his waist and laid on his chest.

"We need to go if we don't want the lil nigga to move again"Sean said

"I be back baby" he kissed her forehead and left with the boys.

"Y'all so fucking cute"I said plopping down on the couch.

"Yeah that's my baby " she said smiling

"If that's yo baby when u gone tell him u love him"

"When I grow the damn balls " she laughed

"Bitch u can easily slice or shoot a motherfucker but can't tell yo nigga u love him" I asked

"Correct" she nodded "imma do it ry just not now "

Chris

I was driving around Inglewood in search of this damn nigga. Yeah he moved again . He starting to piss me off with all this damn moving and shit.

"Aye slow down I think that's him right there" Sean said

I looked at ry iPad to check to make sure it was him. It was .

"It's him ...let's go" I parked the car we got out.

We walked up behind him slowly. "Gotcha lil nigga" I said putting him into a choke hold.