28

Ryan

I've been tired as fuck lately this isn't usually like me ,I've been in the bed all damn day . Don't feel like doing shit .

Not to mention I've been eating every 2 hours . Something isn't right . My periods haven't came yet .

Wait a minute . I sat up and grabbed my phone went to my cycle app. ......holy fuck I'm 7 days late .

I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. "Daya code white" I used the code me and daya chose for when its an emergency . She jumped up and grabbed Tyga . I ran back to my room .

"What's up" she asked sitting on the bed

"Why the fuck u dragged me up here for "

"Boy hush ,she needs to tell us something "

"My period is late"I blurted it out

"Ewww why am I here " Tyga said about to leave

"Cause I didn't want u two feel like I was telling daya all my secretes and not u"

"That secret u could've " he said

"Boy" daya shook her head "how many days late"

"7"

"Oh bitch yo ass pregnant"daya said

"What?"Tyga said

"OMG keep up" daya said "have u not been noticing ,she's been tired lately ,she stays in bed all damn day ,she eats like she wants to be on my 600 pound life "

I straight faced her .

"Sorry "

"Okay that could mean anything " Tyga says

"I'll be back I'm going to get a pregnancy test for u " she left out the room.

"If u are boogie the father ain't he" Tyga asked

"Yeah" I nodded

Daya

I grabbed my purse and my car keys and headed downstairs.

"Aye where u going"Chris asked

"To the store , want anything "

"Snacks hella chips and cookies" he said

"Ight"

I got in the car and drove to cvs . I picked up five pregnacey test 2 clear blue ,3 first response

I went to the chip Ale and got 5 bags hot Cheetos ,2 bags of hot fries ,all the Doritos flavor , next was the cookie ale ,2 ores , 2 chip a oye and sugar cookies with the icing .

As I was getting this I felt like I was being watched so I checked my surroundings and made sure I was Straight.

I walked to the check out .paid for it and went back home .

I was sitting in the car putting the test in my bag before going in the house . I grabbed the rest of the bags and walked in the house .

"Here y'all high asses go" I sat the bags on the couch right next to them and made my way upstairs

"Thanks baby" I heard Chris yell

"I'm back"I said sitting the bag on the bed and taking out all five test .

"Damn five tho"

I shrugged "just in case " I handed her 1 clear blue and one first response " go do ya shit bitch"

"I'm not pregnant but whatever" she snatched the test out my hand

"Look at ya u already got the mood swings " I laughed and sat on the bed.