54

As chris was running around making sure everything was where it should be and to his liking. For the past week his been planning this. he don't know why he was nervous like she was gone say no.

"Alright everything looks good , just waiting for Jay to come back " he said nodding at everything .

"Yeh breath nigga damn " Tyga told him "why you nervous ?"

"What if she say no"

Everyone in the room smack their lips . "Be fucking for real bro , why the fuck would she say no ?" Ryan asked shoving his head .

"Everyone knows that girl in love with you . y'all already claim each other has husband and wife so all you really doing is making it official almost "

"Stop being a pussy and do the shit " Sean said coming out the kitchen "fuck you trippin foe"

"It's the first time jitters " they all Looked at the door and saw Jaylen with his and z dad. "Every man gets them when they propose and even on the actual wedding day . It's normal son"

He looked around at the decorations and nodded "looks good ,u went all out "

"Is it to much ? I should tone it down huh? "

"Son nothing is to much to show appreciation and love to yo girl calm down , breathe "

"We been tryna tell him that shit pops" Sean shook his head

Upstairs was a knocked out zen  them babies been kicking her ass as of lately . She turned over  groaning as she heard her phone ring .

"What?" She answered annoyed

"Come  here right quick?" She heard Chris voice come through the phone .

"For the fuck what ?" She whined " I was sleep you wanna play"

"It's important just being ya ass please baby "

She rolled her eyes sitting up " ight b" she hung up . She rubbed her hand down her face walking into the bathroom to pee, brush her teeth and wash  her face. She looked in the mirror  and took her bun down shaking her head to. "Y'all making mommy tired and hungry " she mumbled the last part . Walking out the bathroom she picked out  a pair of Chris grey sweatpants putting them on. grabbing her phone and walking out the room.

As she walked towards the stairs  she sawa bunch of red roses along the stairs . "The fuck all these flowers on the stairs for , it's cute tho I like it " she nodded

"Niggas bet not be on  no bullshit , waking me out my sleep and shit " as she got to the bottom of the stairs she saw a path of roses that she followed

"Niggas bet not be on  no bullshit , waking me out my sleep and shit " as she got to the bottom of the stairs she saw a path of roses that she followed . "What is- she stopped when she saw Chris standing in front of a rose heart . Squinting her eyes trying to see what it say in the middle of it . "the fuck that say?"

"Walk yo blind ass down the path to see" Tyga said shaking his head.

As she walked down the path to Chris the words started to look clearer "will you marry me " she read "awe" she poured with tears in her eyes as she grabbed Chris hand.

"When you did this" she asked lowly so she wouldn't cry

"When you did this" she asked lowly so she wouldn't cry. "All day " Chris "you like it ?"

She nodded "I love it , you went all out " she laughed a lil

"Had to for you mama ..ight shit I'm nervous..here we go" Chris got down on one knee, holding the ring that zendaya wasn't paying attention to at all. All of her focus was on Chris. Surprised that this was actually happening .

"Before you start you could've told me to look a lil decent

"Before you start you could've told me to look a lil decent . Got me standing here with a sports bra and sweatpants ..ghetto" 

"You was dressed down when I meet you that's how I wanted you when I did  this "

"Ight you want me to cry ..go head"

"If somebody would've told me two years ago.  I'll go to New York and find my person in Sephora . I'll say that's bullshit.  Here you are tho, standing in front of  me giving me my first 4 kids . You really changed my life for the better mama . You was the missing piece to my life . Now that I got you and know what it felt like to loose you. I dont want to ever go through that shit again. It's only right that I finally upgrade yo title . Will you marry me mama?"

"Yes " she said instantly voice cracking and all . Chris smiled and slid the ring on her ring finger . Standing up she pulled him into a hug . "Fucking stomach in the way and shit"

"AHHH SHIT MY NIGGA ENGAGED AND SHIT " Sean said running around .

"Awww yay" ryan ran to the engaged couple embracing them in a group hug . " aww Bestfriend you make my brother happy " Ryan pouted wiping her tears away. "Oh I helped him picked that ring too"

Chris smacked his lips " couldn't let me just have it " he shook his head .

"Hell nah" she laughed "congratulations guys"

The rest of the gang congratulated them . Happy for the couple . "I love you mama " Chris said pulling her in by her waist. "I love you too " she repeatedly pecked his lips .

"AYO DAD IM ENGAGED YOU HEARD "

——————-

Let me tell yall sum . A bitch be deadass tired. I gotta 2 year old running round like a fucking maniac . I'm almost 7 months pregnant . Imma try to find a schedule to update so I don't go ghost on yall for months.

One other thing lmk if yall can see the pictures . Cuz I couldn't when writing this chapter .