43

Zendaya

"Aye Jay tell me now will dad cry cuz I'm not with the sentimental shit" I said

"He might " he shrugged "I mean he cried when he meet me"

"Did you cry"

"I'm not gone hold you I shed like two tears and then I realized I was crying I shut that shit down quickly....u think you gone cry"

"Me? I don't cry I'm a thug"I shrugged and lend back into Chris.

"She lying? Y'all seen her cry before " he said

"Once but it was quick"Ryan said

"We landed" Chris said I got up and stretched.the rest got up and got off the plane.

"You ready for this baby?"Chris asked turning me around to face him.

"Yeah..I got you with me "I wrapped my arms around his neck."I love you"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my lips four times. "I love you too ma" I grabbed my jacket and put it on.

"Do you really need this big ass jacket"

"Nigga it's November it's brick out there" I said

He grabbed my hand and we walked off the plane

"Are you from New York even? Are your from New York even ?" Jeremy said

"Do you have a big black puffer jacket even" I said putting my hood on.

We started laughing.

"Nobody : , absolutely nobody: , New Yorkers be like "Sean said shaking his head.

Of course they handed me the keys.

"Word to my mother y'all niggas got license"

"But this Yo city you know it better then us." Tyga said

"I don't have my license" Jay said

"Why not "

"Why have a license when we have subways and boats to get us places"he said shrugging

"True" I said getting In the car. Pulling off

"To get to Staten Island we gotta take the ferry"Jay said

"How long is that ride"

"25 minutes " me and Jay said

"Why not take the subway"Sean asked

"Because Staten is the only borough that's not connected to the subway. Is covered by water all over"I said going towards the city.

"Where we at"Tyga asked

"Downtown of the city" I said parking the car.

Them acting like a bunch of tourist begins. Ryan started taking pictures.me and Jay just suiting watching them.

I shook my head "y'all giving very much tourist vibes right now...if I didn't know ya I would've been cussed y'all out.relax . U going ode on the picture ry" I laughed

"Sorry the view  is just amazing "

"Come on sis let her enjoy the ride we are on here for another 15 minutes "Jay said

we about to past the Statue of Liberty. "The moment I knew you was the one for me" Chris said sitting next to me.

I smiled remembering that the Statue of Liberty is where  the start of us begin. "Stop" I buried my face in the crook of his neck.I heard him laugh and kissed my forehead . "I love you"he said

"I love you too "

"That's the second time y'all said I love you to each other today give it a rest"Tyga said

"U sounding real salty"Sean said "if you not happy bro just say that"

"It's complicated" he said shaking his head sitting down.

"Welcome to my city ..Staten Island"

"Also the forgotten borough" I said laughing a bit.

Jay sucked his teeth "whatever"

"Let's be honest if you not from Brooklyn are you really from New York?"I asked him

"Let's be honest people from Brooklyn is cocky"

"Facts...where we going kid"I asked

"Seaview apartments.."

"Okay but if theirs no train how we getting there"Chris asked

"Taxi"Jay shrugged "should be pulling up any minute.

As of on cue the taxi van pulled up.

"Where too"

"Seaview apartment, 567" Jay said

"One of you lovely ladies can get in the front "

"Nah they good "Chris,Sean and tyga said

"Y'all must not be from here"

"Two of us are the rest not"Jay said

"Let me see if I can tell who the other one is ..."

This  gone  be a long ass ride.

"It's not the sexy dark chocolate one...I can tell by her vibe off ripe"he looked at Ryan" it gotta be the light skin sexy one" I just stayed quite.

"Yeah " he laughed "it's you let me guess you from Brooklyn you look like a Brooklyn girl.

Again I was silent.

"Your silence is all I need to know I'm right ..u from Brooklyn so I know you feisty and cocky you probably got that wet shit too so how bout when I drop them off you stay back and we can test my theory out"he smirked looking at me all seductive like.

"I was gone let yo ass slide with the first comment you made but now you being disrespectful " Chris said putting the silencer on his gun.

"Oh my fault I didn't know that was yo bitch my guy"

I looked and saw Chris jaw clenched so I know he pissed and there's no stoping him from whatever he bout to do.

"Y'all not talkative people huh..well we here and that would be 35$"he put the car in park. Holding his hand out.

Chris ass got out the car and went over to the drivers side and swung his door open,dragged ole dude out and started beating on him.

"Now I know how people is back in Brooklyn but is staten snitches?" I asked Jay."cuz my baby is not gonna go back to jail over him" I crossed my arms.

"Yeah I don't know I just got back around here" Jay shrugged "its a bunch of old people "

"Old people equal snitches ..I would hate to have to end they life in such a dramatic way"Tyga said

"Nigga no you would not"I laughed walking  to Chris. "Hey" I pulled his arm and it's like as soon as I touched him he stopped.

"You got 'em..relax now" I held his hand and gave it a squeeze . I used my other hand and grabbed his chin and brought his face to mine  and kissed him. I looked him over .he had blood all over his shirt.

I heard laughing and saw Tyga and Sean coming over "now how the hell you gone explain this shit to her pops" Sean said

"Don't have to " he shrugged taking off his bloody shirt revealing a cleaner one "I always where two shirts never know when I gotta fuck a nigga up"

"Come here girl" he grabbed me by my waist and hugged me I gladly returned it. "My protector" I said smiling in his ear.

"You already know I got you"

"It's time sis"Jay said coming over with Ryan.

"Let's do it "