37

Dante (2 months later )

"Remind me why I gotta go to school again?" I asked throwing my bag down.

"Ur 15 you go to schoool" she replied

"Yo I don't even need school, deadass they not gonna teach how to survive out in the streets "

"U not in the streets anymore"

"Isn't your boyfriend a drug dealer gang banger"

"He ain't my boyfriend anymore but yes he is"

"No he not he's my boyfriend now" sereyah came in smirking .

I looked at daya and saw she tried not to look bothered by it . But deep down I know she hurting.

"I'm not going to school today I have other shit to handle like that fuck nigga Chris" I left out the kitchen before she could respond.

"Aye ty where yo brother at" I asked

"The trap why"

"Take me there he hurt my sister and I ain't letting that slide , yfm?"

He started laughing but stopped when he saw I wasn't .

"Oh you serious?"

"Deadass fam let's go" I walked out the house to his car.

"U really wanna do this"

"Yes let's go" I got in the car.

"Alright young blood"

Ty put the code in to let us in the trap.

" what's up ty, young blood"red said

Ty dapped him up while I gave a head nod and continued walking .

"Sup with him"

"Young blood on a mission to to tell my brother off" I heard him laugh.

"This I gotta see "

"Right let's go" I heard them running to catch up.

"Yo Chris we gotta talk fam "

"What's up youn-"

"U hurt my got damn sister " I folded my arms .

"I know" he sighed and dropped the money he was counting .

"Oh so if you know then why the fuck would u get back with shorty"

He looked up at me " I'm not back with her , I'll tell you like I told her I don't want nobody else but ya sis"

"Then why the hell u not trying to get her back . What's up with you?"

"I-"

"U broke her , u fucking broke her "

"Why is you and everybody else acting like I ain't fucking hurt also , she lied to me and then she didn't tell me about an abortion she had"

"Man shut all that shit up " I waved him off "stop acting like a fucking bitch"

"Damn" I heard Tyga mumbled then laughed

"young blood don't play bout his sis...I respect it" Sean said . "The kid have a point though bro , u need to talk to her "

"Why ? If she won't tell me the truth then what's the point."

"Have you ever thought that maybe it was hard for her to talk about . It's not what you think it's way more deeper then that." I shook my head.

"Then why don't you just tell me"

"Nah it's not my business to tell, you just gonna have to wait until she's ready to tel u"