53

Chris

"Baby what's wrong?" I open my eyes seeing z straddling  my lap. "Just thinking" I grabbed her throat pulling her to me to kiss her.

"About what" she asked once we pulled away. I rubbed her stomach to get my words right . "I'm done with this shit..after getting the house shot up it was a wake up call. "

"The thought of loosing any of you niggas just don't sit right with me. Once we get them nigga, then I'm done. I know I can't get a job being a felon but shit I can open up something ."

"You can" she smiled "you should do something with art" she shrugged rubbing over my eyebrows

"Like what? I ain't teaching no art classes" I shook my head .

"You don't have to do that , just something that incorporates art "

"Tattoos artist?" I asked

"Like a tattoo artist" she nodded "you mad creative so I know you'll be a dope tattoos artist."

"You think so?"

"Hell yeah, nigga all them drawings you got up there would look fire on somebody body"

"I guess " i mumbled

"What you scared of ?" She leaned down a pecked my lips.

"Failing " I said in all honesty " the streets and killing is all I know . I'm good at this shit , I know it's not bragging worthy but this shit is all I ever known ."

"It's not just me anymore , I got you and our sons to take care of now. I can't fail when I know yall are counting on me."

"Babe , I told you this relationship is 50/50 we count on each other . It's normal to be scared to go from something you known for years to starting something new. You just gotta take that risk. I know you can do it . You just gotta believe yo can do it . "

"I gotcha you ight . I'm behind you with whatever you want "

Times like these I ask myself . How the fuck I get so lucky with her?" She really my whole heart, rib,back bone.

"I love you yo" I told her looking in her eyes. She smiled " I love you too so much "

"Enough bout me what you wanna be? nurse or doctor?" I asked rubbing her thighs.

"At first I wanted to be a nurse but I've watched to much of Chicago med and greys anatomy to know that nurses don't get the respect they deserve . I'll porbobe a doctor but with my own office" she shrugged

I nodded and smiled " I can see it now doctor brown " I bit my lip and squeezed her thighs at the thought of her in her scrubs and white coat.

"Yeah the only thing is having to go back to school for the next couple of years" she shook her head.

"How many years of school"

"It all depends what type of doctor you want to be I wanted to be a trauma doctor "

"How many years is tha?"

"12 years "

"DAMN!!!" I laughed once she hit my chest " my fault I was not expecting that shit."

"Why 12 tho?

"It's 4 years of undergrad , 4 years of med school , and 4 years of residency" she explained to me "you already did two years for undergrad right ? I asked her

"You remember that?"

"Yeah, I don't forget anything you tell me" I shrugged

" so you should be a doctor by the time you hit 31 ...not bad if you ask me. I think you should do it" I shrugged

"Yeah ? "

"Yes mama, we both gone go for what we want and make something of ourselves shit we all are them niggas too..and make our sons proud "

"Second time calling them sons..how you know they all boys in here . It could be 4 girls , 2 boys and 2 girls . 3 girls and a boy ' 3 boys and a girl "

"I just know but if they all boys then we gotta try for a girl the second time around"

"Can we get through this first pregnancy first before you start talking bout puting another one in me"

I laughed "yeah cause you do got like 8 more pregnancy to go"

"You deadass ain't you?"

"Hell yeah "

"My poor pussy" she shook her head and I busted out laughing ."come on let's watch shameless " I grabbed the remote .

"Bestfriend and bro are not gonna be happy I'm watching with out them" she got off of me and laid in between my legs on on her side.

"I don't give a fuck. You my women , they can go find they own" she wrapped her arm around my leg getting comfortable . "Yo ass bou to be sleep in less then 5 minutes" I laughed scratching her scout

"No" she yawn " stop scratching my scout you not helping . "It's cool baby go to sleep my boys making you tired"

"Ok" she yawned again " I love you "

"I love you to baby" I wasn't even watching the show I was looking up at the ceiling in my thoughts . She really don't deserve the girlfriend title no more . It's time to upgrade my baby title.

Cute lil chapter ☺️

Chris wants more for his lil family in the making and the gang . How y'all feel bout that?

How you think the rest is gonna feel?