30

Ryan  ( 2 days later , time :11:30 a.m )

"Ryan Marie destiny " the nurse called

Me and zen walked to the back .

"Lay on the table and the doctor will be right with u" she says leaving .

"How u feeling " z asked

"Anxious" I said breathing heavy

" remember what I said just relax and don't think to much"

The doctor came in "helllo ladies "

Me and zen nodded our heads .

"Well Ur urine came back and ur indeed pregnant ,exactly 6 wks"

"Wow"all I could say

"Would u like to see the baby"

I nodded my hand.

"Now this is gonna be a lil cold" he says placing the gel on my stomach.

"Right there ..that's ur baby" he says

I smiled at the screen and looked at daya "I'm gonna be somebody mama"

"U are " z nodded

"Now let's go discuss ,u staying stress free due to u being a high risk pregnancy.

Chris

I was handling business at the trap. Making sure we straight and shit. I was in my office counting my money. When there was a knock on the door.

"What" I said

I didn't look up to see who it was I was to busy on my money.

"Boss we did all the product" a girl voice said

I looked up and saw Nicole she's one of my best workers. "Okay, do some more" I went back to counting my money.

"R u serious right now" she says

I ignored her and continued to count my money.

"U really gone treat me like this, u really moving funny after that bitch u with came into the picture. "

I finished counting the stack of money I was on and wrote the number down so I wouldn't forget it . I sipped my gun from my waist and took the safety off . "U wanna repeat what u just said" pointing the gun right on the middle of her forehead.

She quickly shook her forehead. "What I thought " moving the gun from her head "obviously ur in ur fucking feelings about something so express the shit."

"U fucking cut me off after u got together whit that bitc-"I glare at her "girl"she quickly change me .

I shrugged "I'm a one woman man"

"Since when ? Where was all this energy when u was dating sereyah ass ,u didn't have a problem with fucking me then "

I went back to my desk and sat down "obviously I didn't like that hoe,but daya that's my girl " I shrugged "and what me and u had was just us fucking "

"Well how bout we just continue it ,beside u know u couldn't resists this body" she came and stood in front of me placing her hands on both sides of the arm rest. "Me and u both know that I bet ya girl in curvy ness."

She was right her body was good big ass titties and a big ass.

I looked up at her and smirk "yeah that's cuz u got ya shit done, my girl natural and unlike ur stiff ass her shit moves ,now back the fuck outta my face "I missed her her back "get the fuck out and go do more fucking product"