44

"Yerrrr"Jeremy said walking through the door.

"Shhhh I just got jr down for his nap...u not bout to wake him up" a old white women said.

If this my dad girlfriend or wife then my guy gots a type.

"Emily where my pops at"

"Who all these people you got in my house."

"This my pops house , they not here for you so where my pops"

"In the living room " she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"I'm getting the vibe you don't like her"I said

"Can't stand her ass...but you stay here untill I call you"

"Boy no let's go...u being extra"I said starting to walk past him but he pushed me back.

I hit his arm "what I said"

"I'm older" I crossed my arm

"Exactly all more reason to be extra with it" he ruffled my hair. I swatted his hand away. "Stop nigga damn"

"Stay yo ass here"he walked out

"Y'all niggas already fighting " Sean laughed

"He wanna be all extra and shit...let's go" I walked into the room Jeremy went into.

"You just couldn't wait could you" Jeremy said

"Nope...I'm a very impatient person" I said

"Well pops...meet -"

"Zendaya" he said looking directly at me " "you found her ...go get my braces for my legs please..I have to properly hug my daughter" he said

"Oh no you don't gotta get up" I shook my head

"You crazy I waited 18 long years for this day to come..I'm gonna hug you"his voice cracked a lil

"Yo Ryan you crying?" Tyga said I turned around and looked at her.

"What? It was the voice crack ..leave me alone" she sniffed and wiped her tears "I'm still hormonal"

Oh lord. Jay came back with his braces and put it on him. "Alright you ready" Jay asked "been ready" Jay had helped him up carefully and slowly. He went behind him and held his shirt. We both just standing like 5 ft away. Just looking at each other.

" he can't walk nigga" Chris whispered and  pushed me towards him. I mentally laughed I forgot all about that. When I got in front of him. We embraced each other into a hug.

"I can't believe this day really came" he said hugging me tighter. For some reason I hugged him tighter too. "Hey dad" I said his grip got even tighter.

"Aww this is too cute" Ryan said sniffing "a whole family reunion"

"Dad Can't breath" I said

"Sorry honey I'm just happy ..overwhelmed ..I really got both my kids here with me"Jeremy sat him back in his chair.

"They not your only kids Jayden" Emily said coming into the living room.