36

Sean ( two weeks later)

"Nigga let's go,we got money to collectI banged on Tyga door.

"Chill he's already downstairs ,u doing all that for nothing " azeila came to the door .

"Man I don't know how the fuck he wake up to that every morning " I Shook my head and turned around making my way to the stairs . Seeing this nigga Tyga just standing there.

"What u doing"

"Watching my brother being a dumb ass"

"Whatcha mean?"

"Nigga look"

I looked and saw Chris rubbing on some girl.

"Who is that - wait " I squinted my eyes to get a better look " no way ...no fucking way is that-"

"Sereyah ..yes it is ...old dumb ass" he shook his head.

"Why is he doing that and I thought she was dead"

"Hell I don't know I'm just now seeing this. U remember a week ago when them bitches was stinkin up the place ? "

"Yeah"

"Well apparently during that time azealia and boog took her to the hospital ."

"When she even get here ? Don't tell me Chris brung her here? " I shook my head .

"I did, she can't be recovering all alone."azealia said from behind us.

"Why she can't ? "

"She got shot in the chest which causes damaged to her lungs , she only have one lung now , they had to remove the other "

"Technically it's ur fault she gotta go through this pain , should've just let her ass die" Tyga says walking down stairs .

"Yeah ugly, u should've let her die but no u wanted to be Captain save a hoe" I made my way downstairs .

"Chris bro what u doing ?" I question from the other side of the couch .

"What u mean "

"This " I pointed back and fourth to him and sereyah.

"Man I came down here and she was already here I had nothing to do with her being here " he says

"Okay ..why u rubbing on her "

"It's not even like that ." He shook his head . "I was trying to ignore her ass, she said she turned the wrong way.pulled a muscle in her side and wanted me to massage it .what was I suppose to do" he rubbed his face.

Before I could answer I heard "ignore the bitch"

"Z-"

"So u with her now?" She asked crossing her arms.

"No I'm with u" he says

"Tuh no u not " she says plopping  on the couch

"So u actually broke up with me"he asked clenching his jaw. 

"Christopher I didn't break us up, u broke us up when ur dumb ass decided to believe her over me"

"Baby I'm sorry it's just that she had proof with her "

"She had proof" she laughed a bit " I had my word" she looked up at him.

"I'm sorry but It's not enough for me  " Chris shook his head .