Chapter 28

Season 2, Episode 5: Mikey gets Shellacne

"Toast is done." Donnie calls out.

Nova enters the kitchen just in time to see Donnie smack Leo with some toast causing Leo to fall to the floor.

"Might be a little overdone, Donnie." Leo told him removing the hard toast from his mouth.

Raph slams a red cup onto the table, "Orange juice coming right up." Raph throws 2 oranges up in the air before impaling them with his sais causing the orange juice to spray everywhere but inside the cup.

Some orange juices fly past the dumbstruck Donnie as he holds out a cup only for the orange juice to fly into his eyes.

"Ow! It stings, it stings!" Donnie yells running around the kitchen in panic.

Donnie runs into Leo who was at the stove causing the frying pan to fly into the air and hit Raph's shell causing him to fall to the floor.

Raph stands to his feet with fried eggs covering his eyes, "Donnie, I told you scrambled!"

The eggs slide over his plastron looking like tits.

The smoke alarm goes off.

"Oh, man. This place is a disaster." Leo said.

"You all literally share a single brain cell. Mom is going to kill you." Nova said from her spot of the table where she made herself a bowl of cereal.

"Yeah, Mikey or Mom usually make breakfast. What's the deal? Mikey! Mikey, get up!" Raph calls out ignoring Nova's comment.

Mikey groans from under his blanket. "oh, I feel awful. Maybe I shouldn't have ate that jalapeno cappuccino pizza last night." Mikey groans going past his mirror before backtracking and looking at himself in it...

"AHHHH!" Mikey screams.

The group jump in surprise.

"WHAT THE? I'M A MUTANT!!" Mikey screams in panic.

"Uh, he's just realizing that now?" Leo asks his siblings.

"Like I said, you all share a single brain cell." Nova said finishing her chocolate milk from her cereal bowl.

Mikey rushes into the room just as Nova put her bowl and spoon in the sink.

"Guys, look at me! I'm covered in turtle zits!" Mikey panicked pointing to his forehead where zits sat.

"Aw, gross." His brothers say disgusted.

"I don't get what the big deal is. I'll most likely have to deal with those when I'm a teenager." Nova said taking on the role of the brain cell.

Mikey moves closer to Raph who backs himself into the counter, "Talk about shellacne. You look like a green chimichanga." Raph mocks.

Leo walks forehead but still keeping his distance, "Eh, don't worry, Mikey. It's part of being a teenager." Leo says agreeing with Nova.

"Have you ever had 'em?" Mikey asks him hopefully.

"Heck no." Leo says sassily.

"Hold up, guys. I think this might be serious." Donnie says pulling out a scanner from his t-phone.

The boys and Nova go to the lab where Donnie scans Mikey.

"Okay, Mikey. The good news is, these so-called zits aren't going to hurt you. And more importantly, they won't interfere with you making us breakfast." Donnie explains to Mikey with a smile.

"That's a relief." Mikey sighs.

"But the bad news is they'll continue to spread all over your body." Donnie says before getting a scary look in his eyes, "Spreading, and spreading, and spreading, and spreading..." Donnie says his voice getting eerie and deeper.