Chapter 20

Season 1, Episode 22: The Pulverizer Returns!

Yo, this episode may be short because I'm focusing on Splinter and Ruby and if it is then you may get 2 short episodes this Thursday. If it's not what I deem short then you only get one chapter as always.
Also I need some ideas for what I can do with Ruby and Splinter. Please do share some ideas. Any idea helps.
Enjoy!

Splinter stares down at Ruby with an not so innocent smile.

"Hamato Yoshi, you'd better let me out of this or I will rip your tail off, and hang you with it!" Ruby yells.

Nova comes into Splinter and Ruby's shared bedroom and sees Ruby wrapped in a comical blanket burrito, and tied down by some twine.

Nova places the bowl of soup she was holding next to Splinter who was trying to stop Ruby from wiggling her way out of said burrito.

"Ruby, I have to tie you down, you know how you can get when you're sick." Splinter lightly scolds as he gently ruffles Nova's hair in thanks.

Ruby just whines as she struggles to get out of her bindings.

Splinter's ears perk up when he hears the boys return home.

"Nova, let us go. If your mother knew what was good for her she won't escape her burrito." Splinter said mostly directing the sentence at the woman who was now rolling side to side trying to get out.

Nova follows Splinter taking his hand as he leads her out the bedroom, she looks back at Ruby who was whining as she struggles to get out of the well made blanket burrito.

"Will mommy be okay?" Nova asked Splinter.

"IF she stays in bed, yes. If she manages to escape then she'll have to stay in bed for another 3 days. But overall she'll be okay." Splinter told Nova easing her worries.

Leo spotting them runs forward playfully picking Nova up causing her to giggle.

"Hey, Master Splinter, hey Nova!" Mikey said tickling Nova enticing more laughter from her.

"How's mom?" Raph asks, crossing his arms.

They had been worried when Ruby returned from home and had gotten a cold due to not wearing the proper clothing to a rain storm.

"As I told your sister, Ruby will be fine if she allows herself to rest, but I'll have to keep an eye on her. You all have never seen how Ruby could get when she is sick." Splinter shudders at the thought.

"How'd the mission go?" Nova asks (I was about to type Ella. I have DuckTales on the brain lmao)

Donnie gives her and Splinter a brief explanation of what happened.

Splinter hums. "Into the dojo." Splinter says. None of them notice Ruby inching like a worm into the kitchen.

*

Splinter has the boys line up in front of him as he crosses his arms with a hum.

"You four have defeated much of the Foot Clan with ease." Splinter says 

Raph whispers to Leo, "Why does he make that sound like a bad thing?" He forgot that he has a keen sense of hearing.

(This is irrelevant but I found out Splinter is 50, should I lower his age to 40 or 30? Or keep it the same age. I plan to at some point, maybe near season 2 ending, have a smut for Ruby and Splinter since season 3 will go a different path in my story)

"Because you have grown complacent!" Splinter snaps at Raph. Splinter then begins to slowly pace in front of them, "Each of you become dependent on your own weapon. But there are times when you may not be able to fight with what you know. And when that happens, you must adapt to your environment." Splinter tells them.