Chapter 11

Season 1, Episode 11: Mousers Attack

Guess who's back, back again, Your girls back. Tell your friends.

Guess who's back

Guess who's Back

GUESS WHO'S BACK!

Anyway on with the story :)

Splinter and Ruby watch patiently as the boys practice their moves together. Leo moves at a near slow motion pace, Raph rushes through his and Mikey and Donnie move in sync at a moderate pace.

Raph takes notice of Leo going slower and looks at him over his shoulder, "What? Are you fighting a guy in slow motion?" Raph mocks.

Ruby sighs through her nose, she can sense a fight about to start. Splinter intertwines his tail with hers to help calm her.

"I suppose I could do it faster if I ignored my form, like you." Leo says calmly.

Raph pissed narrows his eyes at him, "Ignore this form!" Raph said before charging at Leo and the two begin fighting.

Donnie and Mikey watch on getting out of their fighting stance.

Ruby walks forward calmly with a expressionless face. Donnie, Mikey and Splinter watch her swiftly place her fingers on a point in their neck causing the boys bodies to tense up giving them comical faces.

"Competition is an excellent motivator but not when it turns you against each other." Ruby says wisely. "So now, you will two on two." Ruby states as Leo and Raph stand to their feet.

"Okay," Leo agrees, "I'll take Don-"

"You will take Raphael." Ruby interrupts him. Raph and Leo look at each other in surprise. "You two must focus on working together, not competing with each other." Ruby said moving them pass them to stand next to Splinter.

"Okay, so me and Raph against Mikey and Donnie?" Leo asks before letting out a chuckle and smirks alongside Raph. "Uh, isn't that a little unfair?" Leo asks Ruby and Splinter.

Donnie offended speaks up, "Wait, what are you trying to say?" He asks glaring at them.

Mikey crosses his arms hurt and offended.

Raph pretends to think, placing his fist to his chin, "Um, how can I put this gently? We're way better than you guys." Raph said as he and Leo smirk at them.

Mikey let's out a pfft, "At fighting, maybe." Mikey said rolling his baby blue eyes.

"Uh, that's what I meant." Raph states.

"Oh? Fine." Mikey says disheartened before he and Donnie glare at them. Ruby narrows her red eyes at the two cocky sons before her.

Splinter looks amongst them at the tension. Nova who was on his shoulders looks over them in silence before looking down at Splinter who looks up at her. They both look to the boys who all get in a fighting stance.

"Hajime!" Ruby calls out and the boys charge at each other.

Unfortunately Mikey and Donnie lose. Big time...

Ruby, Nova and Splinter wince.

"Ya me!" Splinter calls out, unable to see his sons get hurt any longer.

Raph and Leo exchange a hand shake and smirk, "You were right, mom. Working together is fun!" Raphael says in a cocky tone as he and Leo smirk down at Donnie and Mikey.

Ruby walks forward and karate chops their necks causing them to fall to the floor paralyzed. Ruby's glare was intense.

(Theme song)**