Please Read Very Important

Okay so first of all no chapter this Thursday. I've been having back pains, cramps, allergies, and am not feeling as motivated right now.

I'm not ending the story yet :d

Although we are nearing the end of the story.

Reasons I won't do season 3 and up:

1. Splinter died duh (about to do some crazy canon divergence lmao)

2. I'm not as motivated to stress myself out

3. This is a Splinter x oc (ruby) and for whatever reason April becomes the main focus in the upcoming seasons which is utter bull****

4. Pain and depression are amazing attributes are they not?

5. I love you guys and I really want to finish this story more so for your sakes, thank you for all your support

6. Starting a new project soon based on my Wallace and Gromit story (I Plan to draw a comic version of my Gromit x oc, as best as I can anyway, that motivation literally hit me last night lmao)

7. (Put reason here)

8. If you have any other ideas on what shows I should make an oc for let me know, I do read my comments as they are kind of what keep me going to continue this story.

Anyway, I may post the chapter on the same Thursday as my DuckTales chapter or not depends, on my mood.

Alright going back to good vibes and listening to AJR while I draw out sketch ideas for human Gromit and Lottie, Cya Lovies, Stay safe as best as you can!