Flashbacks

Ruby was calmly watching Leo, Donnie and Mikey do a difficult dance step that she was forcing them to do. They wouldn't realize it just yet but it is nearly impossible for a male of their training to achieve.

Raph sat patiently watching, he would glance up every once in a while when his brothers would let out a pained groan.

"Stretch, dip, flip without hands, then repeat and end it with a split, then stretch to the sky and repeat." Ruby stated her tail swaying in amusement. Donnie trips up on Mikey causing the two to fall over, in the process Leo couldn't get to a full split unlike Mikey and ends up falling onto Donnie who had still been unable to stand.

The boys groan in exhaustion.

Ruby hums at the sight with a small smirk, Splinter walks pass the dojo screen that was slightly cracked open and sees the boys struggling to stand again as they try the familiar moves again.

Splinter shakes his head amused, Ruby really hadn't changed personality wise.

*Age 12* the Hamato clan back garden***

Ruby swiftly does her new trick and ends it with a cartwheel.

Yoshi and Saki's eyes widen while Ruby proudly does some victorious poses.

"Beat that, nerds!" She teased. "Says the smartest one here..." Saki teased before attempting what Ruby just did only to fall head first on the ground when he tried to do the flip without hands.

"Ugh..." Saki mutters softly as Ruby helps him up and turns to Yoshi, who smiles, he also attempts it but like Leo couldn't do the split. He falls over holding his shaft while groaning causing Ruby and Saki to let out a pained groan themselves before chuckling and helping him up.

"Never again..." Yoshi groans out while Ruby smirks at the boys as they sit on the warm pavement.

"Well guess it'll be my secret kata or something. Although it is quite sad that you boys weren't able to do it since, the maid who helps Yoshi was able to do it just fine." Ruby said in a false lost in thought manner, her head not facing them but she looks at the defeated looks on their faces from the corner of her eye.

"UGH!" The boys groan falling on their back, giving up.

Ruby chuckles

*Back to present**

Splinter shakes his head at the memory and enters the dojo.

"My sons... this may be impossible for you all, minus Mikey he may be able to do it. Ruby is just teasing you." Splinter informs. Leo, Donnie, and Mikey exchange shocked and tired looks with each other before looking at Ruby who was snickering to herself.

"MOM!" They shout in shock causing Ruby to laugh harder having to lean on a very amused Splinter to hold her balance.

Splinter shakes his head at his childhood friend.

*******

The boys were relaxing in the ways they knew best, their punishment was over now.

Ruby was laying on her back on her bed staring up at the ceiling that she had painted a mural of a pathway surrounded by sakura trees.