Chapter 25

Season 2, Episode 2: Invasion of the Squirreldroids
Chapter is a bit short, didn't really know which direction to go into with this episode.

Ruby and Splinter glare down at Leo.

"Mom, Master Splinter, I can explain-" Leo says panicking.

"Yes, please do explain why you invited a complete stranger into our hidden secret lair!" Splinter demands coldly.

"Aw, you'll laugh your whiskers off when you hear this one." Leo chuckles nervously while Ruby walks past him to the homeless man the boys brought home.

Ruby takes Donnie's staff and begins poking the homeless man with the staff.

The boys all laugh nervously with him until Splinter slams his cane down on the floor causing them to halt into attention.

Splinter and Ruby glare at the boys with stern eyes.

"If this all goes down in flames it is all of our fault." Ruby states shaking her head as Donnie, Raph and Mikey place the homeless man in the lab.

**

Splinter and Ruby meditate in the dojo and both hear Donnie, Leo and the squirrel but neither make any signs that they could hear them.

Ruby could sense the squirrel in the tree and could sense it nearly land on Splinter but Leo had caught it and flipped across the room landing on his plastron.

The Squirrel seeing it's captured screams at the top of it's lungs waking Splinter from his meditation, "What is going on here?" Splinter yells out in demand.

"I was in a deep meditative trance, trying to block out your constant noise and-" Splinter complains before noticing the squirrel.

"Is that a chipmunk?" Splinter asks eyeing the squirrel

"Splinter, you dumb boy, that's obviously a squirrel, chipmunks have stripes and a shorter tail." Ruby says calmly, unlike Splinter, she could go in a meditative trance so powerful she could see around her with her eyes closed.

"It's um, a squirrel, sensei." Leo says awkwardly, "A dangerous mutant squirrel that reproduces inside human stomachs..." 

Ruby blinks in surprise at that, "Say what now?" 

"Thank goodness Nova is at a sleepover then." Splinter said rubbing his chin.

The squirrel escapes Leo's hands and him and Donnie struggle to catch it.

"Should have been in a deeper trance." Splinter mutters annoyed.

Ruby walks past them all grabs a crate and easily traps the squirrel with it.

Splinter walks to stand next to Ruby, "You will safe here for a short time, my distant cousin. until we can find out more about you." Splinter tells the squirrel who tries to find a way out.

Ruby hears Mikey scream out to Raph and immediately runs out the dojo and into Mikey's room.

She sees Mikey's messy room, and mentally gags before taking note Mikey holding Raphael with a scared look on his face.

*

The boys and Ruby are now in the lab with Raph chained to the table.

 Raph panics about the squirrel in his stomach.

"Just as I thought, we need to preform surgery. Nurse?" Donnie says gravely before turning to Mikey.

Mikey pulls up a hand made saw and holds it to Raph. 

"Get me out of here!" Raph yells in panic as Mikey brings it close to his plastron before pulling it away.

Donnie, Mikey and Leo all laugh at their prank. Before Raph could berate them Raph suddenly pukes up 2 squirrels.