I was Bored and this happened...

Yoshi (splinter's human form), Saki (Shredder), and Ruby are about 10-12

"Tch." Yoshi said as he glared at his math homework.

Saki who was walking past looks at him, "What's the problem?' He asks.

"Math problems." Yoshi told him.

"Oh I can help you, let me see that." Saki said happily sitting next to him and snatching the paper from his hand.

"Alright, here's a easy  one. What's 6 x 3?" Saki asked him.

Yoshi is silent.

"6 x 3?" Saki repeats.

"I don't know." Yoshi said shrugging and shaking his head.

"6 x 3?" Saki yells at him.

"I DON'T-" Yoshi yells back.

"6 x 3?" Saki yells back.

'I LEGIT DON'T KNOW!" Yoshi said fed up.

"6 x 3?!" Saki yells back.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IT?!" Yoshi asks annoyed.

"WHAT IS IT-" Saki stops upon realizing he doesn't know either.

"Get Ruby!" Saki says finally.

"Why?" Yoshi asks confused.

"RUBY LOTUS!" Saki yelled at the top of his lungs causing himself and Yoshi to jump.

"What's the problem?" Ruby asks as she enters the large study room.

"Homework!" Saki said distressed as he hands her the paper.

Ruby looks at it, "What's 6 x 3?" Ruby asked Yoshi.

"I don't know." Yoshi told her.

"What's 6 x 3?!" Ruby yells at him.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Yoshi yells back.

"What's 6 + 6?" Ruby  asked him.

"Oh, 12." Yoshi told her smiling.

"NOW ADD 6!" Ruby yelled at him.

"I don't know what is it?" Yoshi asks her his maroon eyes practically begging.

"WHAT IS IT-" Ruby stops herself realizing she forgot after all this yelling.

"Get your math teacher!" Ruby told him.

"Who?" Yoshi asked.

"MR. PATRICK!" Ruby yells out causing a man to come rushing in through the door of the study room.

"WHAT?!" Mr. Patrick yells.

"Homework." Ruby told him handing him the paper.

She and Saki watch the teacher  look over the homework. 

"I TAUGHT YOU THIS! WHAT IS 6 X 3!?" Mr. Patrick yells at Yoshi.

"I don't know!" Yoshi yells back tired.

"Look if Johnny has 6 x 3 amounts of dish soap, how much dish soap would he have?" Mr. Patrick questions.

"HOW MUCH?!" Yoshi asks slamming his hands on the table as he stands up.

"HOW MUCH!?" Mr. Patrick questions him like he's stupid before pausing and looking over at the nearby janitor who had 18 bottles of dish soap in front of him.

Mr. Patrick begins counting the dish soap bottles.

****

( age 14)

Ruby and Yoshi were standing at a cross walk in matching hoodies when a man walks up to them.

"Do you know Jesus loves you?" He asks them.

Yoshi looks at a man who was raking his leaves, "JESUS!" He calls out.

"What!?" Jesus calls back.

"You love me?" Yoshi asks him.

"NO I hate you." He told him causing Yoshi to sadly hang his head while Ruby throws a ball at him.

***

(Age 16)

The phone rings and Yoshi answers it.

"Turn around." A deep voice says, Yoshi weirded out does as instructed.

"Down here." The deep voice says again.

Yoshi looks down and sees Ruby with voice changing microphone smirking at him.

"DANG IT RUBY!" Yoshi yells at her.

**

(Same year as previous one)

Yoshi was chilling with Tang Shen when his phone rang.

"Turn around." A deep voice says.

Yoshi sighs, 'You're not getting me this time Ruby-" Yoshi turns around still but sees that Ruby is walking past and chatting with one of the maids.

"I can see you Hamato Yoshi." The Deep voice says. "Watch your back."

Yoshi's eyes go wide before he frantically looks around.

Ruby, the maid, and Saki snicker as Yoshi hangs up on Saki causing the group to die of laughter.

*

(Present day)

Ruby walks into the living area and sees Mikey surrounded by Leo who was playfully holding Nova hostage, Raph who pointed a toy sword at him and Donnie who was pointing a nerf gun at him.

"DON'T MESS WITH ME! I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND MOMMA RUBY ON MY SIDE! AHHHHH!" Mikey yells before charging at Donnie causing them both to go flying over the couch and into a beanbag chair.

'"YEAH STICK TO THE MAN!" Nova cheers from where she now sat on Leo's shoulders.

"Explain to me again how we ended up here?" Raph asked Leo who shrugs careful of Nova.

Ruby backs back into her and Splinter's bedroom causing him to look at her confused.

"You don't wanna know." Ruby told him shaking her head.