ℝ+18 •𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥 |𝕄𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕪𝕒 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚• ℝ+18

Requested by: @-chichiro

I ain't going to heaven for this 😭
Y'all come suffer with me now... 😔

(Note: All characters are aged at least 18 or above.)
(⚠: Explicit content ahead.)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

You excitedly ran inside the room, eyes glimmering as you held a paper bag with a famous logo in one hand.

You scanned the room as your gaze landed on your boyfriend, reading something while leaning against the headboard of the bed. He turned to greet you with a warm smile, along with a little wave.

"Hey Takashi, guess what?" you spoke loudly as you moved to his side, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Hmm?" he hummed as he closed the book and placed it on the nightstand, turning his full attention towards you.

Even after a few years of dating each other, he still finds it cute on how you'd kiss him everytime you came home.

He watched as you opened the paper bag, excitement all over your face.

"Look at what I got!" you beamed happily as you showed him a schoolgirl outfit, red immediately coating a part of his face. "Want me to try it on?"

He gulped as he slowly nodded, watching you turn your back seductively. Well it seemed seductive to him.

"Wait, are you gonna... Are you gonna change here?" he asked as he adjusted his position, his hands about to cover his sight.

"Mhmm. Why?" you asked, letting your shirt fall on to the floor. "You've seen me naked many times already."

He looked away as he tried not to think about the times you were naked under him, helplessly moaning his name in such an erotic way. His body heated up a little as he unconsciously thought of making out with you.

And maybe more than that too...

He was lost in his train of thoughts as he covered his half-erect length with a blanket, not wanting you to know that you got him turned on already.

"Drat..."

He heard you say something as he turned to look, redness now covering his place face as he looked at you. He got even harder as he saw you wearing a bra while also having the skirt of the uniform on, barely even covering your thighs.

He panicked internally although he tried his best not to show.

Nevertheless, he calmed himself down and with much difficulty, he managed to get himself together too.

You looked at him as he gave you a light-hearted smile, his thoughts clearly not in place yet.

"It's kinda small for me, don't you think?" you asked, twirling around and giving him a good view of everything.

"...Yeah. Although I could uh... I could a-alter it a bit for you." he stammered as he kept his thoughts in place.

But it keeps going out of hand.