ℝ+𝟙𝟠 •ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 |ℝ𝕪𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕛𝕚 𝕂𝕖𝕟/ 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟• ℝ+𝟙𝟠

Requested by: Toshirolover

(Note: All characters are aged at least 18 or above.)
(⚠: Explicit content ahead.)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The female sat below her desk, focused only on the one sitting behind it.

No other one than Ryuguji Ken.

"Excuse me sir but have you seen Ms. (L/N)?" one of her subordinates asked the man sitting in her place.

He wasn't particularly worried about you not being in your office and finding Draken instead because he's gotten used to it by now.

(Y/N) sneakily put one of her hands on top of the obvious bulge in his pants, feeling how hard he was at that moment. Draken kept his composure, not wanting to let your subordinate know what was going on below the desk.

"I—" he cut himself off when you slowly put one of your hand in his pants, looking up at him with a sweet smile. "Maybe she went to the bathroom..."

You fought hard not to giggle at his flustered state, now opening the zipper with one of your hands. You did it silently, now wrapping both hands on his cock. You heard his breath hitch as you slowly pumped it up and down, being gentle as well as remembering to tighten your grip once in a while.

"Oh, okay then sir." and with that, he left.

Once he did, Draken looked at you jerking him off, a faint pink in his cheeks. "What are you doing?! He could've noticed!"

You kept on pumping his length, fighting the urge to lick the tip. "I just want to relieve you. You've been hard since this morning."

He internally cursed at himself as he just watched you rub the tip of his cock with your thumb slowly. He didn't mind objecting to it though, knowing how you wouldn't stop even if he tells you to.

Not unless he cums, that is.

You slowly hummed to yourself as you brought you mouth closer to his erect member, lips parted a bit. He just watched the whole scene as he stopped himself from making any noise, a but worried if anyone were ever to show up again.

"Do you really have to suck my dick under the desk?..." he managed out, still keeping his composure.

"Not really but, you need to entertain my subordinates when they knock on the door. And besides. It's kinda fun seeing you stay still when I'm down here giving you this." you stated, smiling at him as you do so.

He was about to make you pause what you're doing when another knock on the door resounded.

You internally giggled, now taking the tip of his member inside your mouth. Your hands pumped a bit faster now, accompanied by you bobbing your head up and down.

You only stopped when you saw him closing his eyes, "Come on... Tell them to enter. It must be important."

He just looked at you, trying hard not to cum when he saw your lips around his cock. "Why not just... Do it yourself?" he asked, eyebrows knitted together, a look of pleasure and humiliation in his face.