𝕃𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕠𝕡𝕤 |𝕂𝕠𝕜𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕚 ℍ𝕒𝕛𝕚𝕞𝕖

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

You walked lazily in the sidewalk, wanting some fun. Today is another lazy morning and what better thing to do than to go on a walk with a lollipop in your mouth.

First thing in the morning.

You looked ahead, hands on both pockets. You had actually wanted to go to a cafe somewhere but you're not sure where exactly.

As you looked around, you noticed two people, making you smile in delight.

'Koko and Inui...'

You walked to where they are, only looking at Koko as you did so. He noticed your presence nearing him as he turned to look at you, making Inui look at your direction as well.

"Hi! Nice seeing you two here..." you started, standing in front of them.

"Oh hi (Y/N). Nice to see you too." Inui greeted back, smiling a bit as he did so.

"Hey..." Koko said, sticking his tongue out out of habit.

You sat beside Inui, offering a lollipop to them. Inui just shakes his head, muttering about why you're having a lollipop first thing in the morning.

Koko just shrugged and took one.

All of you sat in silence after that, both boys taking glances at one another from time to time. You just sat quietly beside Inui, not failing to notice their glances at each other.

You smirked at yourself as you turned to them, a silly question in mind. You took your lollipop out of your mouth, completely aware of Koko's glance at you as you did so.

"You guys secretly dating or something? Wait... Am I third wheeling?" you asked, popping the lollipop back into your mouth.

"WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)?!" Koko yelled as Inui just magically choked on his lollipop.

You stopped yourself from laughing at their flustered faces, puffing your cheeks to do so. Inui calmed himself down before thinking of something to say.

"(Y/N) what made you ask that?" he questioned.

"Oh nothing its just that both of you kept on... Glancing at each other?" you answered innocently.

You sent a wink at Koko's direction, Inui already knowing that that wink wasn't for him. He just rolled his eyes.

Koko blushed a bit at your behavior, mouth hanging slightly open with a lollipop inside.

'Too cute...'

He didn't realize he was staring, that is until Inui waved his hands in front of his face. He went back to Earth at once, looking to the side in a pathetic attempt to hide his blushing state.

"My my, Koko sure looks red..." you teased nonchalantly, Inui stifling his laughter.

"He does doesn't he?" Inui added, making Koko question his existence.

"I'm not red.... It's just too hot out here." he defended himself, even though all of you were sitting in a shady place.

"Oh really?" you asked, taking the lollipop out of your mouth with a loud 'pop'.

"Tsk you guys..." Inui mumbled before exchanging his seat to you.

You now sat beside Koko who simply refused to look at the both of you.

"Oi Koko, if you don't face me I'm just gonna think you have a crush on me..." you started, wanting to look at his flustered state.

"..."

"Or is it Inui?" you added, smirking.

"Damn it (Y/N) I'm not gay!" he yelled, looking at you.

"There it is!" you chuckled, looking directly in his eyes. "Pretty boy..."

He just turned redder before thinking of a way to shut you up and sticking his tongue out again.

"If you don't stop right now I swear...." he grinned.

"Oh boy..." Inui muttered again before looking away from the both of you.

"You're gonna what? Kiss me? Hahahaha jokes on you, I'm into that shi-"

[Another meme reference...]

You were cut off by a pair of lips smashing against yours, catching you a bit off-guard. The kiss got rougher, him forcing his tongue inside of your mouth.

You tasted lollipops and so did he. He smirked into the kiss, you trying your best to keep up.

"Get a room you two..." Inui sighed, totally regretting about why he had to even look.

You pulled away, face red without you knowing. You wiped your lips with your sleeves, still looking at Koko. He smirked, completely satisfied by your reaction.

"Perv..." you grinned.

"You liked it too..." he cooed.

"Damn why am I even alive at this point...." Inui sighed again, regretting what he saw.

"I'm getting you for that Koko. Remember." you warned the said boy.

"Don't worry babe, I'm already yours." he retorted, winking and sticking his tongue out again.