ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝔸𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕕 |𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕠 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕪𝕦 (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)

Part 2 Requested by: a lot of y'all.

...Lol I have to say, there's gonna be a song later on and I think it would suit well with this one.

(P. S. This is gonna be a bit long...)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

School had just finished for the day, all the students walking out of the classroom.

They seemed pretty bummed out at your supposedly 'Valentine's Story', as they thought it'd be a sweet one. They certainly weren't expecting that.

You looked around and saw Kiri still putting his stuff back in his bag, looking like he didn't want to go yet.

"Kiri-kun?" you spoke, looking at him.

He stood up and walked over to your desk, placing a red rose he was supposed to give to you earlier.

"It's okay, (L/N)-sensei. Not all roses are red just like he said but at least the red ones exist and that's all that matters. Maybe one day, he'll eventually notice your love and decides to return it."

You looked at him as he spoke, him only looking at the floor. He was one of the quiet kids in the room and you certainly didn't know he'd be this affected.

You chuckled at him, him finally looking up and meeting your gaze.

"My, you speak like you went through a heartbreak..." you joked.

"Actually, I did, Sensei. I lost to Ryu-kun." he answered, giving you a small smile.

You felt sorry for him as he began walking out of the classroom, stopping at the doorway. He turned to look at you directly as he held up a peace sign, tilting his head a bit.

"See you tomorrow, Sensei!"

He gave you one last smile as he dashed out, you shaking your head while preparing to leave. You thought about what Kiri just said, smiling from the thought of him being so mature already. Although it also made you want to think that Chifuyu will somehow love you back.

A knock on the door snapped you out of your thoughts, you turning your head to see who it is. Your eyes widened a bit at the person, them only having an awkward smile.

"Hey (Y/N). How are things going?" Baji asked, looking around the room.

He looked so nervous as he tried to think of stuff to say.

"...Woah it's been a while, huh?" you asked, looking at him.

He definitely looked like he changed, his hair tied up in a messy bun. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a plain black T-shirt, him scratching his nape as he looked away.

With a small tint of red in his cheeks.

"Yeah it sure is. Listen, would you like to talk outside? Let's talk over a bowl of yakisoba, what do you say?" he offered, having yet another nervous grin.