ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ ᴛᴀᴋᴀsʜɪ ¦ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴ¦

Requested by: jeansh0rsec0ck

Ayeeee! I'm so hyped up with this chapter!!! I promise I'll try not to make this shitty!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mitsuya Takashi as your: Best friend who secretly simps for you.

• Given the situation, he'd act pretty casual around you.

• Would of course steal occasional glances of admiration from time to time.

• Literally would try not to stutter everytime he gets flustered because of you. He'd probably just shut up for a bit, looking the ground or anywhere but you and once he regains his composure, he'd continue talking about where he left off.

• Taka-chan is pretty composed, isn't he?

• "It's pretty late (Y/N). Let me drive you home." -Him, trying to sound like he has to do it.

• He also has other excuses just so he could hang out with you. Like:

• "Let me help you with those books. You look like you're struggling with those."

• "Let's eat together."

• "Want me to help you with your homework?"

• "Sensei!* I'd like to accompany (L/N)."
*Teacher

• Of course, you paid no mind to it. Both of you are besties after all.

• When he sees you near and someone points it out, he'd panick internally...

• "Huh, (Y/N)-san is also here..." -Hakkai, looking at your direction.

'Oh shit... Do I look fine? Do I smell alright? Shit shit shit...' yeah, like that.

• You'd only get confused when he gives you flowers and treats sometimes cause eh, why not?

• Would just stiffen up if you randomly hug him out of nowhere, but would return the affectionate gesture as well. (While patting your back and appreciating the close proximity between you two...)

• Of course he would. He's a ✨simp✨ for you, after all.

• Expect Mana and Luna to snitch on their brother like: "Psst, (Y/N)-neechan*, nii-san* says he likes you." or "We always hear him saying your name..."
*older sister
* older brother

• Back to Mitsuya.

• Would constantly even scold you if you miss any meal at all.

• "Come on. I'll cook for you." -him, holding your hands and leading you inside their residence.

• Literally daydreams about you sometimes.

• Who knows? Maybe he's even 'keeping a close eye' on you everytime he sees you talking to a guy in your class?

• He'd just wave it off, thinking that you'd probably wouldn't even go out with such guy.