ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪 |𝕄𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕪𝕒 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚

Now playing: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

You walked your way to the Home Economics Club. School had just finished and you remembered that you still have something left to do in the said place.

You walked to the door and opened it but once you did, only Yusuda greeted your sight. You smiled at her and she smiled back at you while waving her hand.

"You're early today, (L/N)-san." she spoke out loud for you to hear.

"Yeah. I just remembered that I still have some unfinished project here, you know." you stated, starting to continue on where you letting off on your project yesterday.

You looked at her for a moment before turning on the sewing machine. You started to hum while you sew, knowing that only Yusuda is there with you.

[Lol it rhymed]

"(L/N)-san, I'll be right back." Yusuda mentioned before going out the door. You paid no mind, just giving her a slight nod to let her know you heard.

You tried hard not to think about the club's president, Mitsuya Takashi himself. Although he's a delinquent, he's still very responsible and he takes his studies carefully.

You found yourself daydreaming about him more than usual. From the way he looks to the way he acts. He's just so professional and fine that you'd catch yourself thinking about him every single damn second.

Both of you had a good relationship with each other, sure. He'd help you with some projects and stuff, and sometimes you'd also have these mini tutoring sessions with him.

He's just so perfect.

While still thinking about him, you forgot to focus on your work and it was too late to notice. The sharp sting and the red liquid from your finger is enough to make you jerk your hand backwards, stopping the sewing machine in the process.

You had not made a sound thankfully. You looked at your finger, sightly wincing at the cut in it. It was at that big but just enough to bleed.

You mentally scolded yourself for being so careless.

You got up and washed your hands, trying not to bang your head from the pain. Once you finished, you carefully dried up your wound and placed a bandage on it.

You went back to what you're doing, now noticing another person's presence in the room.

"Back so soon, Yusuda-san?" you inquired.

You heard an all too familiar chuckle not far from where you're seated. You scolded yourself again, muttering about how clumsy you are today.

"You missed her that much already?" Mitsuya joked which made you smile a bit.

You're the one I missed, idiot.

"Sorry about that, Mitsuya-san." you apologized lightly, looking at him.

"You're early today, (L/N). Eager?" he asked, sitting down on his place.

"Not really. The teacher just let us out early." you responded, looking at his eyes from time to time.

'I swear this sight, I would never get tired of looking at.'

He just smiled at you, seeing as you went back to what you were doing. He minded his own business, letting the comfortable silence envelope the atmosphere of the room.