𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 |𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕠 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠/ 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕪

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It's another lazy Sunday morning and here you are, sprawled around the bed at nine in the morning. You had woken up hours ago but you refuse to get out of the comfort of your bed.

You looked outside for a moment, the sun already high up in the sky. It's a perfect sunny Sunday but that can't persuade you to get out of the covers.

Your phone rang, signalling you that someone's calling. You looked at the caller ID and immediately sat up with a bright smile on your face that can rival the sun itself.

"Hello?" you answered as best as you could trying not to sound like you had just woken up.

"(Y/N)-chin!!! Let's go on a date!" Mikey's voice rang out on the other line, sounding happy.

"You don't have to say that immediately idiot!" you heard Draken mumble on the other line.

"Sure. Where will it be?" you asked, going to your wardrobe and picking out your desired clothing.

"I'll come and pick you up, is that okay?"

"Sure. Be my guest."

"Bye bye!"

"Bye."

You smiled to yourself, remembering your cute boyfriend Mikey. He's attention was always directed to you except when he's holding gang meetings. He's very sweet towards you, clearly appreciating your existence.

You immediately showered and fixed yourself, making sure to not look like shit in front of your boyfriend. The laziness that overcame your body a while ago was thrown out of the window.

Mikey's more important.

You hurried down to your kitchen, grabbing some random bread and putting it directly to your mouth before opening the fridge and taking out a carton of orange juice.

You ate hurriedly, waiting for your phone to charge and of course, waiting for Mikey.

Sure enough, as you were wondering why unicorns look more real than some tall leopard with long neck creature that we call a giraffe, someone knocking could be heard.

You went there in light speed, opening the door before any knock could be wasted. You saw Mikey in front of you with no Draken around.

" Good morning, Mikey." you greeted with a hug.

He hugged you tightly, smelling your hair in the process. He noted that you smell like roses, as usual.

"Let's go now (Y/N)-chin." he smiled before dragging you to his motorcycle, helping you up. He made you wrap your arms around his waist to prevent you from falling.

He had already planned everything out carefully, and that is taking you to the amusement park and hanging out with you. He had been looking forward to this all week, him being as busy as he is.

He drove away form your house to the amusement park, already happy at the thought of having you to himself for the whole day.

You were so stuck on your thoughts that you only noticed that both of you arrived at your destination without you knowing. It's the amusement park, you thought.

Your face heated up from embarrassment when you felt his hands hold yours, him intertwining both of your fingers together. Once he did that, he gave you a charismatic grin, making you smile at him.

"I didn't know you'd be into PDA Mikey." you joked.

"I am. Especially when it's with you." he responded casually, dragging you into a dorayaki stand.

He ordered two and as he did so, the woman looked at the both of you with a knowing look on her face.

"Enjoy yourselves, lovebirds..." the woman sighed while handing Mikey the treats.

"Thank you..." you shyly uttered, looking at Mikey who now had a small smile on his face.

©©©

It had been a few hours since the both of you entered the amusement park. The both of you had tried every rides available, including the carousel because Mikey wanted to. You agreed of course cause who would decline such an adorable face?

The two of you are now eating more dorayakis on some random bench, enjoying each others company. You looked at Mikey who's already looking at you. Your face flushed when realization hit you.

"What is it, (Y/N)-chin?" Mikey asked, looking at you.

"Oh its nothing." you answered as casually as you can.

"Are you sure?" he persisted.

"Yup... Why are you still staring?" you questioned, now conscious of what you look like.

"Oh, I'm just admiring you (Y/N)-chin." he smiled innocently.

Your face erupted into various shades of red, not wanting to admit to yourself that the blonde in front of you is making you flustered as hell.

"Shut it Mikey..."

"Oh, so now you're flustered, huh?"

"I'm not."

"Oh really?" he snickered, taking a bite out of his snack, teasing you relentlessly because he feels like it.

And besides, he missed you. He misses you to the point that he wants this to last as long as he can make it. He knows how busy he is.

"Yeah." you answered smugly.

"Even if I say you're beautiful?"

"..."

"What if I say..." he paused, looking at you right in the eyes with a knowing smile.

You rolled your eyes, saying the words he's going to say.

"I love you, Mikey-kun." you muttered loud enough for him to hear, making sure he knows that you mean every word.

He hugged you tightly right after you said that, covering his blushing state within the crook of your neck. You giggled at his actions before patting his back.

"I love you too, (Y/N)-chin." he said while giving you a peck on the cheek.

Both of you didn't mind the surroundings, too lost in each other.