𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 |𝕂𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕒 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕪𝕒

...I just listened to the song while writing lol. Don't mind.

Requested by: FiloSan5
Now playing: Buttercup by Jack Stauber

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A little girl with (e/c) colored eyes watched as a bunch of bullies picked on a boy with fluffy blue hair.

She just hid herself in a corner, contemplating whether or not to help him. If she did, maybe she'd also get involved. But if she didn't, the poor boy would have to suffer this situation every single day.

It's bad enough that no one wants to talk to him because he looks like he's angry all the time. But now, even the bullies set their eyes on him as their new target.

The girl gathered up her courage and picked the random tube she found nearby, thoughts of helping the boy in her mind. She wasn't going to hit the bullies with the metal tube in her hands, no. Instead, she just wanted to scare them.

She went out of her hiding spot, looking smug even though she really wanted to flee the scene.

"What do you think you're all doing, picking on him?" she spoke loudly and confidently, a mischievous smile on her face.

"Ha?! And who do you think you are?" one of them asked back.

He seemed to be the leader of the group, being the biggest out of all of them.

They stopped picking in the fluffy blue haired boy and turned their attention towards you instead. The said boy however, he just looked at you with tears already streaming down his cheeks, seemingly wanting you to get away from there as soon as you can.

The look on his face told you so.

You only smiled at him before turning your attention back to the bullies. You thought hard about what to say, making sure that they'd understand what you're trying to say here.

"He's mine. So stop picking on him or I'll be forced to break your legs. All of you." you retorted calmly, showing them the tube you had on your other hand.

They got nervous seeing what you had in hand and moreover, at how you said the last statement.

Meanwhile, the bruised boy sitting in the ground looked at you, not believing that someone would actually care for him this much. Except for his brother and parents of course.

"T-tsk!"

And with that the bullies ran off to the opposite direction, making you laugh a bit at how gullible they are.

Once you made sure they left, you dropped the metal tube you've been holding and went to the boy. You crouched down, sitting in the ground and so did he.

"Hey, are you okay?" you asked him.

He just looked at you, as if observing you. He still doesn't know how to react from what just happened.