𝕋𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝔹𝕪 𝔸 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 |ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕦 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕚

Requested by: gigsrulez51

Jeez I haven't even started yet and I think I'm letting you down already lol.

P. O. V. Ran talking to the bartender.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The bartender looked at the person who he least expected to see that night, one of the brothers who usually visit the bar.

He just watched as Ran walked over to the counter without any glances at the females who tried to have their good time with him. He looked at the other women playfully winking at the male who sat in front of him, having a dull look on his face.

"Good evening, Mr. Ran. What would you like tonight?" he asked politely, ready to take his order.

"I want my eyes to be cleansed from the sights that I had to endure this whole week..." he mumbled. "I think I'd also like it if you can erase the things I've seen too."

The bartender shook his head as he looked behind him, thinking if he could actually do such miracle. He shook his head again once he knew he couldn't.

"I'm sorry Mr. Ran. We only have tequilas, wines, cocktails, vodkas and rum here. Also beer, if you would." he answered.

He heard him sigh as he placed a fairly huge amount of money on the counter, pointing at the alcoholic drinks.

"I'd like a bottle of the strongest tequila you have please. And a shot glass too." he stated.

"As you'd like, sir." he went away for a split second only to return again, this time carrying the things his loyal customer wanted.

He watched as Ran opened the bottle and poured some of the contents into the shot glass, doing so until he eventually drank almost half of the bottle.

The bartender winced everytime the man in front of him poured the contents of the small glass into his mouth, gulping it all like a champ. His throat must be burning but he looked like he doesn't have a single care in the world.

He looked like he needed someone to listen to him and what is the bartender there for?

"Sir, I don't want to pry but, may I ask what has gotten you so down?" the bartender asked, wiping some clean shot glasses.

"I thought you'd never ask, dear bartender." he spoke, sighing once again. "It's about Rindou, my dear, dear brother..."

The bartender's ears perked up at the mention of the name, him thinking about what had possibly happened to him that made his older brother look distraught.

"He fell in love, you see... Actually, it's more than that. He's love smitten." Ran started, sighing again.

"Oh? Then good for him." the bartender nodded, taking the order of another person while simultaneously listening to what Ran had to say.

"Yeah. I actually thought it would do him good since he's always so annoying but then I was wrong. He's getting even more annoying and worse he's gotten cheesier than all the cheese in the world combined!"

The bartender looked at him while shaking his head, giving the other person the order they wanted.

"It must be tough for you, sir."

"Yeah it sure as hell is. Listen, do you know that pretty (h/c)-ette with the bright (e/c) eyes who's always smiling?" he asked as the bartender shakes his head. "Oh well, let me tell you. That's his girlfriend. The mfs have been dating for a year now and they didn't even bother telling me..."

"It hurts getting betrayed, sir."

"I know. And listen, can you believe it? Like all Rindou cares about now is her. Not that I'm complaining , it actually gives me the time to do things without him bothering me but now it's different."

He sighed once again as the bartender began filling up another order.

"I always see him smiling while talking to her on the phone and he even screams right in the middle of the night just because his (Y/N) put in three heart emojis next to 'I love you'." Ran said, mimicking the way people say that in the drama movies he watched.

The bartender just hummed in disagreement as he listened in.

"Oh and there was this one time where some fuckers decided to ambush us out if nowhere. Rindou and I were about to beat their assess up into a pulp when (Y/N) called him. His phone rang about two times as he hurriedly tapped my shoulders and said 'I have to take this call, brother.' and then he left me in there!"

Ran rolled his eyes as he dramatically moved one of his arms to further convey his words, taking yet another shot of tequila.

The bartender's worried about him at that moment.

"He left me right in the middle of some dudes as he took his sweet ass time talking to his girlfriend." Ran continued, now frowning.

"He was even laughing on the phone as I was getting my hair pulled. Thankfully, I eventually beat those guys up without any help from him whatsoever."

The bartender shook his head again as he listened, noticing how much the older Haitani drank.

"Like this girl completely changed my brother when it comes to her. I know she's charismatic as heck, cooks like a five-star chef, as bright and dazzling as ever but he doesn't need to abandon his poor older brother like this!" Ran continued, his voice rising up a bit.

"Once I get myself a girl that'll change me like how she did to him I swear, I'm finally gonna make him feel what it's like to get abandoned by me..." he scoffed, once again drinking a shot of tequila.

"True.. So true.." the bartender nodded.

Ran's phone 'tinged' as he recieved a message from his brother, him fishing his phone out of his pocket.

He looked at the message and placed the shot glass on the counter, him standing up while clutching his head.

"I have to go now, bartender. Rindou told me that dinner's ready and that (Y/N) was the one who cooked it. I'm not missing this." he slurred.

Ran placed a generous amount of money on the counter, sighing.

"Thank you for listening. I think I'll be back here after dinner." he muttered.

"As generous as usual, Mr. Ran. May you find yourself a likely girlfriend." the bartender spoke, looking at the said man.

Ran walked out of the bar as he texted his brother to come pick him up, asking him to hurry so the food wouldn't get cold.

𝓲  ᦔꪮꪀ'𝓽  𝘬ꪀꪮ᭙ ꫝꪮ᭙ 𝓽ꪮ ᠻꫀꫀꪶ ꪖ᥇ꪮꪊ𝓽  𝓽ꫝ𝓲𝘴 ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳...

᥇ꪊ𝓽  𝓲'ꪑ ꪀꪮ𝓽  ᧁꪮꪀꪀꪖ ꪶ𝓲ꫀ, 𝓲𝓽 ᭙ꪖ𝘴 ᠻꪊꪀ ꪑꪖ𝘬𝓲ꪀᧁ 𝓽ꫝ𝓲𝘴 ꪮꪀꫀ :-)