ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕙 |𝕂𝕖𝕟 ℝ𝕪𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕛𝕚/ 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟

(Note: You and Mikey are siblings in this one.)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Draken sighed for the nth time that day. He was again as usual, taking you and Mikey out so that both of you can eat.

He watched as both of you two ate, wondering what was the difference between you two.

He just sighed again before looking at the cafe window.

"Ne Ken-chin, do you want some?" you asked him.

"No thanks."

Mikey looked at the both of you, still eating his snack. You looked at him too before eating yours as well.

A few minutes passed and the both of you were done. Mikey slept again, as usual and it was up for Draken to carry him home. You couldn't possibly carry your brother all the way to your house without stumbling and Draken would not let you do that.

You're too small, as he would say.

So while exiting the cafe, Draken carried Mikey on his back as you walked beside him, looking straight ahead.

"Ken-chin... Is nii-chan heavy?" you whispered to the male.

"Yeah." he answered, looking at you.

"Ken-chin! Which one do you like more?" you asked him.

He didn't turn to even look at you. He looked straight ahead, carrying Mikey who is currently sleeping. He certainly didn't think such about that and now here you are, questioning him about it.

"What kind of question is that?" he asked nonchalantly, unsure of what to say.

"Nothing, I'm just curious, that's all." you replied.

You had this big and knowing grin on your face, wanting desperately for his answer. You looked at him for a moment before looking forward again.

Both of you walked in silence with Mikey being carried by him, still sleeping. You were just by his side, looking over once in a while.

You swear your brother is just too cute sometimes.

You smiled at your thoughts before looking at Draken again. Both of your eyes locked with each other for a moment until he broke the contact.

"You know what I'm gonna say, right?" you asked, still hoping for an answer.

He sighed again before looking at you. "It just depends."

"On what?"

He went silent after that as you are all nearing your house. Mikey's still asleep and you weren't gonna let Draken leave without getting an actual answer.

"Heyyyyyy! So who is it?" you asked again.

"It really depends." he answered still nonchalantly, looking at you.

"Pfft oh I know, you like nii-chan more but you're just too shy to admit it!" you mocked, giggling in the process. This is going to be fun.

"Yeah right." he scoffed.

To be honest, he liked the both of you equally, taking care of the both of you and constantly worrying too much about you. You're as childish as Mikey so yeah.

But it's not like you can't protect yourself but he can't help it that you get in trouble sometimes too. Or maybe oftentimes.

"So, I was thinking..." you trailed off, looking over at him to see if he was interested or not.

He just looked at you, making you smirk. Let's see how he handles this again.

"...Actually, forget it. It's just going to be the same again." you smiled nervously.

He just 'tched' at you, pretending to look like he's not interested. He knows your tricks however and this is one of them.

"Oh, we should totally invite Emma-neechan next time we go out again." you thought loudly, thinking about how your half-sister would react.

She'd surely be happy.

Seeing as the both of you are near, you secretly tapped Mikey multiple times, even poking at his side. He woke up groggily, looking over at you.

"Nii-chan, we're here!" you stated happily.

You whispered something in Mikey's ear but he looked uninterested. You just scoffed at his reaction before entering the house, leaving the both of them outside.

"What was that for?" Draken inquired, looking at Mikey.

"Eh, she wanted to see you and Emma on a date, Ken-chin." Mikey waved off.

"Hey! You're not supposed to say it!" you yelled from the inside.

They just chuckled at your expression. Surely, this was very entertaining for them.

You however, had and evil smile while planning on setting Draken and Emma up on a date.

Lol this actually turned out more like a Draken X Emma one shot, no?