013 : BEAR

***

***

"WON'T WE NEED THIS FOR PRACTICE?"

Kirishima asked Bakugo as he showed him a spongebob designed shoes. Bakugo ignored Kirishima as he didn't wanna entertain the red hair's jokes.

"Denki you should get those shoes." You nudged on the guy beside you and he rolled his eyes at you.

"I would get those if you're the one who's giving me the money." He replied with a grin.

This time you're the one who's rolling your eyes at him because of the rebut.

The four of you are at the department store looking for things- more specifically Kirishima and Bakugo are the one looking for stuffs while you and Kaminari are just pestering them, well they gotta deal with it since Kirishima did invite you two.

"These are cool!" You said as you pointed at the stuffed toys.

"Hey Bakugo, wanna buy one? Since you can't get a single one when we went to the arcade." Kaminari asked the Pomeranian and because of that Bakugo looked at Kaminari and raised his hand ready to use his quirk.

"What did you say?!" Bakugo asked. Kaminari on the other hand quickly hid behind your back.

"Woah just kidding bro!" Kaminari chuckled nervously.

Kirishima pulled the angry Bakugo away and pointed at the other aisle, saying they're just gonna go there.

"You know you can't joke Bakugo if you're just gonna hide like that." You commented but Kaminari just laughed, brushing what you said aside.

You looked at the stuffed toys there and one caught your attention. You took the bear one and showed them to Kaminari. You smiled widely as you tried to compare the bear and your smile.

"Don't we look alike?" You asked and Kaminari laughed because of how silly you look.

"You're cute." He said but after a few minutes his eyes widened. Shocked because of what he said.

You felt your cheeks start to heat up as you blush because of what he said.

Woah! You weren't ready for that at all! You feel like your heart's about to explode.

"What?"

"Y-You're cute but not as cute as the bear!" He said and looked away with a pout.

You just smiled, though you were supposed to be disheartened because of what he said but still, he found you cute.

"Whatever."

"Wanna get that one?" He asked.

"I would get this if you're the one who's giving me the money." You replied, trying to use his words against him.

"Okay, I'll pay for that." He said and he looked completely serious.

"Why all of a sudden?"

"What can't I buy you something?" He asked. "Uwon looks cute, you gotta have that."

You raised a brow because of the unfamiliar name.

"Who's Uwon?"

He pointed at the bear you're holding.

"The bear is Uwon. Cutie Uwon should have a cute owner, that's why I'll pay it for you."

And because of that you almost stopped functioning.

***

hbday uwon !!! ( jungwon )