016 : DITCHED

***

***

"L/N, did you get with a fight with Denki?"

He didn't show up. After asking to meet up and him agreeing he didn't show up. You waited for hours, you flooded him with texts thinking he might have fallen asleep but even after all that there was no response.

You tried to stop yourself from crying because of what Mina asked. With brows furrowed you looked up at her.

"No, why would we?" You asked innocently. It was a surprise that your voice didn't quiver when you answered her.

You wouldn't want them to be caught up in our problem. You knew that Mina was aware that you were lying but just played along.

"That's a relief, I just thought you were. It was a miracle you didn't go to school with him today plus I haven't seen you two talk since earlier." Mina shrugged.

You were just expecting to see Denki waiting for you at the living room like he always does so that you two can go to class together. You were expecting him to take that as a chance to apologize but no. There was no Denki waiting, there was no apology.

You wanted to cry at the thought. Is he still mad because of the argument you had with him? Does he still want to push you to Sero?

"Yeah, I slept in so he went to class alone." You answered with an awkward chuckle.

With a smile, Mina excused herself saying she had to talk to Eijiro about something. You knew it was just an excuse and Mina wanted to give you some space.

You sighed.

You looked at Denki who is now scrolling on his phone. You couldn't read the expression on his face. It was almost like a blank wall. You want to walk up to him and ask him what happened yesterday but you're too afraid of the answer.

Looking away you just let out another sigh. Stressed with the situation.

"L/N, can you accompany me? All Might asked me to bring some documents to Aizawa sensei." You heard Hanta ask. You looked at him and he was smiling at you, waving a bunch of papers in front of you.

Nodding you stood up and quietly followed him outside.

As soon as you stepped outside the room he immediately pulled you to who knows where. Your thoughts suddenly escaped as soon as you walked out of the room. You just want to be out of Kaminari's sight. You couldn't help but feel down when you see Kaminari.

You noticed that Hanta was taking you outside of school and probably was going to the plaza just beside the dorms.

"So the All Might documents were just an excuse?" You joked but the tears started to fall from your eyes.

Hanta stopped on his tracks, he made sure that the both of you were far from the classroom and that no students can see you two. He looked at you and your eyes met with his sotf gaze.

"L/N, hey, what happened?" He asked as he tried to wipe away your tears but it was no use since it just kept falling.

You sobbed. "Sero, I asked to talk with him tomorrow, to finally confess but he didn't showed up. I waited, it would've been fine for me if he couldn't show up. It would've been fine for me if he just sent me a single message but no. It hurts seeing him today acting like he didn't just ditch me yesterday."

Hanta pulled you to his chest and that made you sob more. He drew circles on your back, trying to ease your pain.

"I'm sorry, L/N. I don't know what got into him. I'll try talking to him. I'm sure there must be an explanation. You know Denki, he's impulsive but he won't ditch you without a reason." Hanta assured and you nodded.

***