010 : HANTA WINGMAN

***

***

"HOW LONG WILL WE GO ON LIKE THIS?"

It's been a month, a month of having Kaminari believe that you like Hanta. A month of you two getting set up on dates by the yellow haired male and a month of you stopping yourself from telling him how you feel as you're afraid of ruining your friendship with him.

Hanta pulled you to the side where no one can see you. The class is currently at the training area lead by All Might and Hanta took this chance to talk to you without Kaminari looking.

You sighed and shook your head. "I don't know Sero. I really don't know. I can't just tell him that I like him after saying you're the one I like."

He stared at you as you look away. Hanta's probably getting tired being caught up with this drama between you and your best friend who you secretly like.

"Look L/N. I can help you, do you really just want for our school year to end and him just pushing you to me the whole time?" He asked and you shook your head. Of course you don't want that.

"I don't want that to happen but I can't." You said.

"You're just afraid of losing your friendship with him. What if he likes you back?" He asked which caught your attention, you looked at him and he was dead serious.

"Impossible Sero. There's just no way." You replied not acknowledging the thought, you just didn't want your hopes to get high.

"I'm serious L/N, It's way more impossible for Denki to not fall for the woman he's been with almost all his life. If you just saw how he looked like when I gave you the cookies last time. He was livid L/N." He said and you almost believed him.

"He reacted like that because he thought you're courting me withyhim knowing. He's the wingman afterall." You explained but Hanta shook his head.

"He was jealous L/N. Even the others saw it. You're too blind, like him."

"I don't know Sero, if he likes me like you said he should've made a move and not push me towards you." You said.

Denki isn't the type to let a girl go. So if he did like you, why would he push you to Hanta? He would make a move in the first place if he really liked you but he didn't, because he didn't like you.

"I don't know exactly what's going on his mind but I can assure you that Denki can't hide how really feels as I saw how he eyed me eveytime we're together. That's the reason why I brought you here, can't talk to you without worrying Denki. His eyes are intimidating when I'm with you."

Though the thought might be silly, maybe some part of you wants to believe him.

"It's easier said than done Sero." You answered with a sigh.

"I know. But taking one step at a time would help. Just give him hints that you like him and all." He suggested.

You leaned on the wall not knowing what to do. Out of all the people, why did you just have to like Kaminari who's your best friend that has no hopes of liking you back?

You're really dumb.

"How do you expect me to start?" You asked Hanta.

Hanta just pulled your arm as he led you back to the others. "Don't worry about that L/N, I'll worry about that and just go with the flow." He assured as he pulled you.

You just let him pull you since you're emotionally drained. "You're a wingman now? I thought Denki's the wingman?" You joked.

"Well surprise surprise! That's the plot twist, I'm the wingman." He said then followed with a chuckle.

You didn't protest when Hanta led you to where Kaminari is. After all you expected him to take action right away, probably he's the one being impatient watching you not making a move.

"Hey Denki, how's training?" Hanta asked as he placed his arm on your shoulder and pulled you closed to him that it surprised you. You were about to ask him but remembered he said to go with the flow, so you did.

You saw how Kaminari's eyes eyed Hanta's arm but his smile didn't quiver. He continued with training his quirk with a grin on his face.

"Doing good. I see that you two are getting closer. Hit me up if you two decide to you know, get together." Kaminari giggled.

Why were you even considering Hanta's reasoning? There's no way that Kaminari likes you. He even looks happy seeing you two and not jealous at all.

"Of course we will! You're L/N's friend we would want you to be late with the news." Hanta said as he ruffled your hair which you groaned at.

"Stop that."

"Ahh, L/N here getting shy. You don't mind me doing that when we're alone though." Hanta said and giggled.

Wow, he's really doing his best as the wingman.

"That's sweet, but if you're done you can have some alone time there. I need to finish this up, All Might's gonna test if I improved, don't wanna end up last." Kaminari laughed as he shooed you two.

Hanta was about to say something when you pulled him away.

"He didn't even looked a little bit bothered." You saidz dumbfounded.

Hanta snickered. "Didn't expect him to be great at hiding his feelings. What an expert."

You sighed as you eyed Kaminari who's training, even when you two are away from him it really doesn't look like he was affected at all.

I'm into you real bad Denki, I'm having my hopes high thinking you are too.

***