09 : JELLY

***

***

"SOMEONE'S IN A GOOD MOOD DESPITE YESTERDAY."

You eyed Kirishima as they teased Sero who just brushed them off and continued to eat on his food. You raised a brow at Mina asking what happened who just shrugged at you.

Guess only the boys know about it.

The weekend is over and back to classes. The group decided to eat lunch together which is a first for how long since most of you got too busy over the weeks. Kirishima and Mina told you all about the fun they had and you couldn't help but laugh since it was mostly Bakugo and Denki doing embarrassing stuffs and the others pretending that they don't know the two.

"Hey! You guys were the ones who told me to do all of those!" Denki tried to reason but the others shut him off.

"Why would we tell you to ask a stranger if they can hold your bag as you goof around the arcade?" Hanta said and you laughed.

Denki's really not ashamed of himself.

"I thought it was Mina? You guys literally left me alone there." Kaminari said as he looked at you. "I swear L/N, I told you they were teaming up on me." He pouted as he pointed at Mina and Kirishima who just looked away.

"Don't worry Denki, we'll get back at them." You played along and he clapped and listed down some things on how he can get his revenge on them.

"How was the takeout I brought for you L/N? Did it suit your liking?'' Hanta suddenly asked and all of a sudden all eyes are on both of you.

"Oh, yeah. I really liked it. Like always you have good taste Sero, I appreciate it." You said. When they got home, Hanta went up to your room and gave you some food that he said he bought for you. You appreciate it really, he was too thoughtful and nice.

"Eh? You bought her food but you were really stingy on buying us some drinks yesterday?" Mina said and Hanta shushed her.

You looked at Denki when he tapped you by the shoulder. "I know you're close with him but not this close. He acts like a suitor, wait- is he already courting you?" He whispered.

Hanta courting you? Impossible? Why? but I'm into you, Denki. "Of course not."

"He better be not." He said as he eyed Hanta who is busy talking with Kirishima. He looked so serious and for a minute you thought he was jealous. "You should update me if he decides to court you, I'm the wingman I should know." He added.

Right.

You continued to eat despite feeling a little bit disappointed. Kaminari really knows how to stir the butterflies inside you then kill them in a matter of seconds.

"L/N, I forgot to give these to you yesterday since I had Kirishima put it in his bag. But these are for you." Hanta said as he placed a box of cookies in the table.

Your eyes twinkled as you grabbed it. Wow, it's one of your favorite sweets. Really thoughtful.

"Really? Thank you Sero! You're the best!" You said and raised your palm. He laughed and gave you a high five.

You quickly opened the box quickly and took one cookie. It was so sweet and it suits your taste. After eating lunch it should be accompanied with a sweet delicacy.

You took another bite and saw all of their eyes on you. You felt a bit ashamed, they probably want one.

"Go and take some, I'm not gonna finish all these myself." You giggled.

"Ehem! Are those jelly?" Mina asked something dumb. You raised a brow at her.

"Are you okay Mina?" You asked.

"My bad, thought those were jelly. You also thought those are right-jelly Denki." Mina asked the later who seemed that their mood changed. When you looked at him he suddenly smiled and reached for one cookie.

"Of course I didn't Mina. Why would I think these are jelly!" He laughed and took a bite. "These are good. You really are the best at these Sero!"

Just by that, the atmosphere became heavy and you don't know why.

***