05 : ANOTHER DATE

***

***

"WHY AM I EVEN NOT SURPRISED?"

Because of the comment, Hanta laughed as he saw your face as you looked like you expected to see him and not Kaminari.

You sat down on the bench beside Hanta. He even offered you the takoyaki he was eating, probably got hungry while waiting but you refused.

"Just ate, thank you."

"So, what did Kaminari tell you this time?" Hanta asked as he took a bite of the food.

You leaned back and sighed heavily. "He told me that he was bored and that be needed company so here I am." You eyed the male beside you. "Should've known he was gonna set up another date."

Hanta had nothing else to say but just scratch the back of his neck as he also got fooled by his best buddy Kaminari.

You waited for Hanta to finish his food, he even offered to buy you something but you really just ate before leaving the dorm.

You looked around the place that Kaminari texted you to go and let out a scoff. Of course, he didn't say those cheesy suggestions a few days ago for nothing. Cupid wannabe brought you to an amusement park. You remembered his words and cringed just by thinking of the confession at the ferris wheel that he suggested.

"Since we're here, wanna go on some rides? If you don't mind of course." Hanta suggested.

Well, you already cancelled all of your plans for today so why not? You're not gonna ruin the fun and go home just because Denki isn't here. It's not like spending a day with Hanta is worse, after all he's your friend also.

Hanta bought the tickets and he didn't accept your payment which you snickered at.

"Fine, but next time I'll be paying." You gave up knowing Hanta wouldn't let you pay.

He stopped on his tracks. "There's a next time?" He asked, he looked shocked because of the statement.

You laughed. "Duh! Of course Denki isn't gonna stop here. We could also bring the others here next time that's if you're not gonna get scared after riding all these." You teased as you point at some of the most intense rides here.

"Oh, is that a challenge?" He asked as he stretched his body to prepare for the rides and you laughed at the sight.

"Maybe."

That fired up the male as he immediately dragged you to the drop tower which you saw many people on it screaming their lungs out. Hanta saw your horrified reaction and tried to tease you.

"I guess you're the one who's gonna get scared after riding this. Too bad." He teased and you punched him on his arm and he laughed out loud.

You two rode on tons of rides and you couldn't seem to get tired as Hanta is so energetic pulling you to one ride to another and you aren't complaining. You're having fun listening to him screaming when the ride takes off.

He acts too brave when waiting in line but when he's on it already he goes all scared and screams his lungs out which was funny for you.

After all those, Hanta decided to take a break maybe he got tired with all his screaming. You two sat on the table waiting for the food he ordered and he glared at you. You couldn't stop teasing him with the brave act he put on.

"You should've heard yourself. You were so mighty but when we were at top of the ride you were screaming." You laughed and you even expressed your happiness by hitting him on the shoulders which he just rolled his eyes at.

"Just so you wait. Don't go crying later when we ride the ferris wheel." He threatened but that made you laugh more.

"Sero, that's the least scary ride that exists." You said as you chuckled. You saw how he pouted which you found funny.

He was about to say something back when the waiter placed your order on the table. Your eyes twinkled as you saw how many food Hanta ordered.

"Geez bro, will this be my last meal?" You joked.

"I just don't want you to starve. You won't have the energy later to eat dinner since you'll be too tired." He said as he push some plates towards your side. "Eat lots."

You ate the foods he ordered and one thing you can say that Hanta has some nice taste. The orders were amazing and they taste so delicious.

"Hey L/N, how's you and Denki?" Hanta asked.

You can almost here Denki's voice asking the same question but instead of you and him, it's you and Hanta that he's asking.

"I don't know. He's really dedicated for us to get together. He's still the same, finds other girls charming but not me." You sighed and he nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll help you. For sure he won't be blind and see that you're amazing also. Denki can't deny you're worth it." Hanta said, trying to ease your feelings and you appreciate that.

"I hope so Sero. I really like Denki. I really do and I know that I fucked up real bad. Even using you with my lie."

"No, no, L/N, it's fine. I'm your friend and I don't mind helping you. It's fine, just use me all you want." He said softly. "I'm your friend."

***