01 : MISTAKE

"THE GIRL FROM CLASS B IS KIND OF HOT!"

You sighed as you watch Kaminari gawk on the certain girl from the other class, you didn't pay much attention to the girl and tried your best to ignore Kaminari and focus on your food but you couldn't, why? It's simple, you have a crush on your best friend who is obviously not into you. Sucks right. You've been friends with him ever since, can't count the years on one hand, that we've been together.

Taking a bite on your lunch you glared at Kaminari who almost drooled as he eyed the ladies which made you jealous, you would be lying if you said that you didn't wish to be the one which Kaminari is gawking on. But you know for yourself that it's not gonna happen and will only be one of your fantasies.

"Bro, eat your fucking food or they'll get cold." You groaned, simply trying to make him look back at you and not at those girls.

"Oh, yeah! Thanks!" He grinned and happily ate on his food as you did the same. The two of you often eat lunch together, going to school together and going home together, in other words—you guys spend the day with each other. No one is complaining though, especially you.

"You know, (Y/N). I'm kind of curious." Kaminari said making you confused.

Yes, you're in the first name basis.

"About what?" You asked.

He leaned forward with a sly grin on his face. You fought back the urge to blush due to the sudden intrusion, you could almost smell his breath and the faint smell of seaweed since his food has those as an ingredient.

"Do you like someone?" He asked which caught you off guard.

You choked on your own saliva which made him frown. You could feel your heart racing faster due to the question.

Has he noticed? Am I obvious? Does he like me too?!

Shaking those thoughts out of your head you maintained your calm demeanor. Little did Kaminari know that your having an internal crisis up your head and to your heart.

"Y-Yeah." You answered truthfully. Thinking he'll stop asking and be satisfied with that.

But who are you kidding? This is Kaminari you are talking about. There's no way he's gonna be satisfied with just that.

"Really? Who is it?!" He asked with a happy smile on his face making you nervous yet sad at the same time.

Why is he happy? Is he happy about me having a crush or maybe he thinks I like him? I hate this.

"You." The word unintentionally left your mouth it was only supposed to be in your mind. You immediately covered your mouth as soon as you realized and eyes widening as you look at Kaminari who's mouth is gaped open.