04 : LETTERS

***

***

"ANY PROGRESS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SERO?"

You rolled your eyes as you bit on the straw of the drink you're drinking as Kaminari look at you expectantly. Both of you are in the cafeteria like usual, eating together and he just decided to bring up the topic you wished he wouldn't.

"No progress at all Denki." You said as you averted your eyes from him.

It's been four days since the training happened and you were in good terms with Hanta. Meanwhile Denki would always ask you if there were anything interesting that happened between you and the black haired male.

He let out a heavy sigh as he also sipped on his juice. "Eh? Why are you so slow Y/N? I never raised you to be a coward." He said letting out another sigh.

Because you're the one I want to make moves on.

Well of course you can't say that to him.

"What am I even supposed to do?" You asked back, that was a sincere question. What are you even supposed to do with the situation you just put yourself into?

You haven't even thought of a solution to fix the mistake you did. Hanta promised to help you fix this despite getting caught up with the lie which you appreciate.

Denki shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know? Give him flowers and sing him a song which will make him fall madly in love with you? Or maybe! You can ask him on a date and bring him to the amusement park and confess to him when you're at the top of the ferris wheel!" He suggested happily and you almost choked on your drink.

You knew Denki was lowkey a hopeless romantic but you didn't expect him to be so into it.

"You're corny." Was the only thing you can say as you were out of words.

Well, his idea wasn't bad. You could imagine doing those things but not to Hanta. Only to him you'll consider being cringe.

"You're a coward." He responded.

You gave him a glare and he laughed because of it. You found yourself staring at him as he giggle to himself and caught yourself smilling at the sight.

Damn, he's right. You're a coward. A coward for not having the courage to tell him how pretty his laugh is.

***

After training you decided to go to the library to study as you have an incoming text this Friday. Denki on the other hand decided to not come along as he said that he can't speak in the library which was nonsense.

"It's not like they're cutting your tongue off. You can still talk there." You told him as you found his response dumb.

"It's too quiet in there. I might die because of it so I'll pass. Just study hard so that I can copy your answers on Friday." He joked before running away to find his bro, Kirishima.

You smiled as you remember the interaction you had with the yellow haired male just a few moments ago. You placed the books you got on the tae and started to read.

You need to ace the test then worry other problems after.

It's been a few minutes and you were so caught on the text you were reading when you didn't realize someone sat in the chair in front of you, putting their share of books down. You just acknowledged their presence when they faked a cough.

Looking up from your book you saw Hanta smiling softly as he fixed his things on the table.

"Hope you don't mind if I share the table with you."

You shook your head. "Not at all. Like Denki always say, you're always welcome." You even tried copying the same ay Kaminari say it but failed big time.

Hanta let out a chuckle because of it. "Sure, thought you were him for a second." He teased and you frowned because of it.

It was peaceful as you two sat there across each other, reading the books you two got. He was also studying for the test so you two would occasionally ask each other about something you can't understand then go back to reading silently.

"Hey L/N." Hanta called and you thought he was gonna ask another question but then he pulled out some sticky notes and placed them in front of you.

You looked at him curiously.

"What that?"

"They're called sticky notes, you can write on them and stick them somewhere. That why they are called sticky notes." He said which made you roll your eyes and he grinned.

"I know dummy."

"I was just kidding." He chuckled. "I know you don't want Denki to catch on you liking him. Didn't know you would go to the extent of writing cheesy notes and sticking them on my locker every day." He said as he eyed the notes.

You brows furrowed. Write notes? What?

You took one of the notes and read what was on it.

Sero, I've always admired your eyes as they are pretty just like the stars. Here I am hoping that those eyes of your would look upon mine.

xoxo
your admirer

You made a face when you read that, damn it's really cheesy. You sighed as you never really wrote this and knew who was the reason behind these notes.

Sure it wasn't Denki's hand writing as this was too neat and elegant to be his. Probably asked someone to write it for him and sticker these notes on the clueless Sero's locker.

"I'm not this cheesy. Probably Denki was the reason for this. Well, he did keep asking me if there was any progress between us maybe he thought you'll ask me about the notes just like now." You said and Hanta nodded.

"Makes sense, he did keep hinting me that his friend was probably the one who wrote those and that she was head over heels for me. Though he wasn't telling who friend." Hanta said.

You sighed, this is what you meant when you said Hanta was getting caught up with the lie.

Damn Denki and him being a wannabe cupid. What a hopeless romantic.

***