015 : COMFORT

***

***

"I HATE THIS."

After what happened last night you sulked in your room, well you did say you were gonna talk to him but you can't. You were afraid that he was still gonna push you to Hanta.

You frowned then took a bite on your ice cream sandwich that you made to ease your stress. It's already afternoon and you don't have the guts to go outside.

Taking another bite you suddenly heard a knock on the door. You were supposed to ignore it when they knocked again but this time in am aggressive way and it looks like they don't have plans on stopping unless you open the door.

Sighing you forced yourself up and opened the door, you were greeted by Hanta who has a worried look on his face. He looked you up and down and saw your stressed out look.

"Can I come in?" He asked but you didn't answer him. Why would you? When he asked that he's already inside your room and closing the door so you had no choice.

"Do I have a say in this?" You asked and he chuckled and shook his head.

He pulled you to your bed, walking inside comfortably like this is his own room.

"You're a mess L/N, you okay?" He asked.

"Do I look okay?" You asked back, it's already obvious, you aren't okay.

He bit his lips, trying to think what he should say next. "May I say something that it's not really the right timing to say it but I need to?" Hanta asked, he looked nervous.

What can be worse than you and Kaminari getting in an argument?

"Yeah."

"I may or may have not eavesdropped on you and Denki's conversation last night." He said and each word his tone gets lower and lower.

You were shocked and he was chuckling nervously.

"Why would you?" You raised a brow at him.

Hanta raised both of his hands admitting he did something wrong. "I thought you were finally making a move on him! Guess I was wrong, I was worried so I couldn't leave."

You nodded. There was nothing you could do and you guess it's better if Hanta knew about it because he's also a part of this.

"What should I do?" You asked and laid down on your bed staring at the ceiling.

"L/N, you were annoyed because he kept pushing you to me, is it not time to tell him the truth? So that you two wouldn't unintentionally hurt each other's feelings. He's also getting impatient and wants us to be together." He said softly, trying to tell you a solution you knew that it was the one and only solution but he didn't wanna force you.

"I'm scared, he might throw our friendship just because he doesn't like me back."

"I understand your worry but isn't it better to be honest with him? As his best friend, should you really be keeping those kind of secret when he has the right to know? You already lied to him now."

Hanta had a point and just thinking of how Kaminari would react when he found out you like him scares you so much. You've been with him for so long and you don't want to be separated with him just because he doesn't like you back.

But lying to him isn't the best feeling also, it hurts you when he keeps shipping you with Hanta when he's the one you like. It hurts you when you see him looking at other girls and wish that girl he was looking at was you.

"Should I confess?"

"I think you should."

After the talk you had with Hanta he left you to decide on what to do. It took you hours of thinking and deciding what's best for the both of you and now you found yourself holding your phone and typing something.

You
denki, i know u're upset but can u pls meet with me tomorrow?

at the park where we usually hang out and buy burgers

pls

i have something to tell you and it's important

Denki
okay, I'll be there.

***

brr so cringe, i'm cringe fr