A new addition

Your POV

I barely got any sleep due to everything that happend recently. I check the clock that was on my bed stand. "5:30.. Well I should just get up." I still continue talking to myself. I get up and get ready for the day.

"Wake up!!!" I shout happily.

"I'll kill you if you don't leave me alone." Levi said sounding annoyed. I pout and cross my arms at his response.

"Meanie." I lay down beside him. "I'LL GO MESS UP YOUR ROOM!" I shout as I ran out my room and started running to his.

"Oh god he's probably about to kill me." I say to my self. I enter his room and hide under his desk.I soon hear Levi running from the hallway and into his room.

"That brat." Levi sits down oh his bed.

"I'm not a brat." I pop my head out from under his desk.

"You're acting like your five." Levi rubs his eyes.

"I just wanna have fun with you." I sit down beside Levi.

"You didn't have any fun last night?" Levi asks. I blush immediately at his question and look away from him.

"I did.."

"Good." Levi grabs my chin and turns my head so I would be facing him. "You're so beautiful." Levi says before kissing me.

"LOVE BIRDS!" Hanji barges in. Both of us break away immediately.

"I swear I'm going to feed her to a titan one day." Levi said angrily. I punch his arm softly for what he said.

"What do you want Hanji?" I ask annoyed aswell.

"Rosé, I need to talk to you in private!" Hanji pushes Levi out the room.

"Four eyes this is my room!" Levi shouts. Hanji closes the door behind him and turns to me.

"What is it?" I ask nervously.

"So I did some tests on you to check if your health was better and it is... But I saw something else in you." Hanji pulled up a chair next to me.

"Is it bad?" I ask nervously.

"No well if you don't want it then yeah.. You're pregnant!" Hanji hands me over papers that were the tests she did.

"What!?" I shout.

"Yup!" Hanji smiles widely at me.

"Are you 100% sure?" I look down at my stomach.

"Positive." Hanji replies.

"Go get Erwin and don't tell Levi yet." I order Hanji and she runs off immediately. She soon comes back with Erwin in a couple minutes.

"Yes Rosé?" Erwin asks.

"Well see I'm... How do I say this.. I'm pregnant and I wanna let you know that I'm not going to leave."

"Congratulations, but what will you do after the baby is born?"

"I'll fight with the survey corps again and hire someone too take care of the baby." I explain to Erwin. He nodds his head and agrees to everything.

"Now I'm gonna go tell Levi." I stand up.

"Good luck!" Hanji and Erwin encourages me. I walk outside to where Levi and the rest of the squad was.

"Levi, Erwin needs you it's an emergency!" I shout from afar. Levi rushes over too me immediately.

"Where is he?" Levi asks.

"Im kidding." I say right after.

"What the hell don't do that-" Levi snapped before I interrupted.

"I'm pregnant." I quickly blurred out. Levi stops and widens his eyes.

"What?!" Levi shouts.

"Yup. I already talked about it with Erwin." I tell Levi my plan aswell.

"Is it mine..?" Levi asks.

I frown a bit at his question. "Who else would it be?!" I shout. Levi pulls me into a hug right after.

"I'm so happy. We're gonna have our own family."

"Yup!" I smile. We see Hanji and Erwin heading our way so we break apart.

"Congratulations Levi." Erwin shakes hands with him.

"Yeah congrats shorty!" Hanji cheers around us but stops out of nowhere.

"Whats wrong?" I asked scared.

"Humanities two strongest soilders having a baby.. They're gonna be more terrifying and powerful than a titan!" Hanji shouts.

"Shut up!" I roll my eyes at her.

"Good luck you two." Erwin pats my head.

"Thank you." Levi and I both say in unison.

"Hanji, when will it be your turn with Erwin?" I smirk. Hanji and Erwin faces turn bright red. Levi walks over to me and places his arm around me.

"Good one." Levi high fives me.

"Well were gonna get going." Hanji said embarrassingly. Erwin and her walk off awkwardly.

"Well I'm going to go back in. Have fun out here." I give him a kiss on his cheeck.

"Tch, as if. But take care of yourself and our baby." Levi replies.

"I will."