The Survey Corps.

Your POV

It has been a year since you been living with Levi and Farlan. A new girl named Isabel that Levi saved has started to live with you a month after you arrived. You and her became close friends immediately.

"Rosé, Rosé, Wake up!" Isabel practically shouted in my ear and shakes me awake.

"What do you want?" I push her hand away and pull the covers over me.

"We're leaving in 30 minutes. Come on, come on!" Isabel repeatedly shouts in my ear.

"Alright, just shut up." I roll my eyes. I get up and get dressed quickly. I walk into the living room where they were waiting for me.

"It's about time, you take forever to get out of bed." Farlan smiles at me.

"Well good morning to you too Farlan." I smile back.

I walk over to my 3DMG and start strapping it on. Farlan and Isabel were already done and ready to go, but I notice levi wasn't there.

"Where's Levi?" I ask. He's usually always here first and ready to go.

"He's just finishing up cleaning." Isabel answers.

"I'm not surprised." Levi is always cleaning.

"What was that Rosé?" Levi questions as he walks in slowly. The way he walks is kinda hot.. Wait, the heck did I just think about.

"Nothing..." I blush a bit.

"Good, Now lets go." Levi grabs onto my arm and drags me behind him. Isabel and Farlan chase after us.

All four of us head out the door and down the pitch dark alley.

"Rosé and Isabel go for the cart, We'll be on top of the closest building waiting for you two." Levi commanded.

"Alright 'commander' " I said jokingly. However, I did see Levi as a leader and a great one.

"Just hurry up."

Me and Isabel both head towards the cart that carried multiple kinds of food. Sacks of apples, potatoes, and so much more.

"Alright Isabel, Go distract him." I order her.

"Alright, captain!"

She heads towards the man who is driving the cart, acting as if she was lost and asks for directions. While Isabel was distracting the man I took many bags as I could and launched my 3DMG hook to the building, where Levi and Farlan were on.

I almost lost my balance as I landed, but Levi grabs on to me. After all this time I'm still scared of heights but it has gotten better

"Are you okay?" Levi asks.

"Yeah." I hand him and Farlan the food. I walked over to the edge and signaled Isabel to come over. She launched her hook to the building after walking away from the man.

"Good work, Isabel."

"Thanks Big Sis!" Isabel smiles widely.

"Okay lets get out of here now before the military police shows up." Levi orders us.

"Right." All three of us said in unison.
While heading back home I noticed someone was following us.

"Levi look." Farlan pointed back where four men were following behind us with 3DMG.

"I know, let's just lose them." Levi said without any worry in his voice.

We tried losing them by going under bridge's, over buildings, and even through them but nothing seemed to work.

"Did the military police get better people or something?! They're better than usual." Isabel shouted.

"I dont think it's the military police .. I think it's the -" I was saying before I was interrupted.

"The survey corps. Everyone split up." Levi commanded. Everyone immediately separated and went different ways.

"Come on you punk." I say to my self. I go through a tiny apartment that had a opened window and exit it quickly. I looked back to see if he was gone and thankfully he was.

I should go see if Levi and the rest are okay..

I turned around and headed back to find the rest of them.

"Levi!" I shout as I see him fighting a tall man with blonde hair. He was pushing the knife towards Levi.

I lowerd my self down to the ground and started running towards him. In less than a second I push the man off of Levi with full force, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Are you okay?" I ask Levi while taking out my pocket knife.

"Yeah, Lets do this." Levi said while throwing his knife in the air and catching it perfectly. We both stood in our fighting position ready to attack the blonde man in front of us.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you .." The man said while getting back up. He had blue piercing eyes, which were beautiful. I still preferred Levi's eyes though.

The other guards from before that were following us walk in with Farlan and Isabel.

"Farlan! Isabel!" I shout worryingly.

"Your decision. Fight me and get your friends killed or surrender."

We both surrender ourself and all four of us were now in hand cuffs, kneeling on the cold hard wet ground.

"My name is Erwin and I am the captain of the survey corps. I just want to ask you guys a few questions." Erwin said in a calm voice.

"You look like your their leader, So how about you answer a few questions I have for you." Erwin said to Levi while walking towards him.

"What's your name?"

"Levi.." Levi answered with a straight face showing no signs of fear or emotion.

"Where did you get those 3DMG's and where did you learn those skills? Did someone teach you?" Erwin asks Levi.
Levi didn't say anything, but kept quite.

"So we're playing the quite game now, are we?" The man standing behind Levi pushed Levi's head into the wet muddy ground.

"LEVI!" I shout out in anger. I always cared for Levi ever since he saved me. If it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't be here right now.

"Listen if you don't anwser us we'll hurt your friends. Starting with her." Erwin points to me.

"Don't even think about touching her." Levi clenches his teeth.

"Now who did you learn those skills from?"

"We teached ourselves in order to survive down here. You wouldn't understand!" Isabel shouted at Erwin.

"I see... I have one more question."

"What is it?" I asked angrily.

"Will you join the survery corps?"

"What?" Farlan asked confused.

"We could use people with those skills. So it's either join us or be handed over to the military police. It's all up to your 'Captain' Levi. So what will it be Levi?" Erwin asked.

There was a brief moment of silence until Levi spoke up.

"We'll join the survey corps."