Back on my feet

"Lets go inside" Levi gets up and grabs my hand. He leads me back inside into his room. We lay on his bed next to eachother.

"Thank you" Levi says coldly with his eyes shut.

"For?"

"For not leaving my side ever. I love you so much." Levi pulls me closer to him. We soon fall asleep in each others arms

Time skip to next morning

"Wake up!" I hear somebody shout as they walk in on me and Levi. I rub my eyes trying to see who it was and as expected it was Hanji.

"WHAT IS THIS! You two in one bed... this means... OH MY IM GONNA BE HAVE LITTLE LEVI'S RUNNING AROUND."

Levi and I both throw our pillows at her, which impacted her face.

"No we didn't do it last night!! but we are dating." I shyly say

"So there has been other times?" Hanji winks.

"What do you want four eyes?" Levi asks.

"Erwin is here to see Rosé." Hanji stated.

I jump out my bed quickly and run over to my room to get ready. In about fifteen minutes I finish and head down stairs to meet up with Hanji, Erwin, and Levi.

I see all three of them gatherd around the foyer and chatting. I walk over and firstly salute Erwin.

"Rosé, It's so good to see you finally awake and on your feet. We were all so worried." Erwin placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you commander, I'm glad I survived that incident."

"Rosé is tough just like her boyfriend, shorty." Hanji winks. Me and Levi both exchange glares and look over to Erwin.

"Boyfriend? Well took you guys long enough." Erwin laughed.

"So is that all you needed to talk to me about?" I ask curiously.

"Oh no, I have some news. The priest from the inner waller knows something about the titans we don't" He explains to me.

"All of them do." Levi interrupts.

"So we should try to spill it out of him. If he dosen't then we'll just make him with pain." I suggested

"We thought about doing that." Hanji stated.

"Alright then I'll join on in the job as well." I insisted.

"We knew you would say that, but there's this thing too." Erwin hands me a letter that was tightly sealed.

"What is this?" I ask him curiously while analyzing the envelop.

"It's from your parents."