Suprises & Confusion

It has been one year since the incident with Erwin and Levi's desicion to join the survey corps. All four of us have already graduated and joined the survey corps.

Levi graduated In First place and I graduated in second.

Your POV

"Isabel stop laughing so much while eating, you'll choke on your food." I roll my eyes at her. I wonder how she's always laughing.

"Dont worry, I'll be fine big sis! " She smiles. "You've both been weird today, what's wrong?" Isabel asks Farlan and Levi.

"I'll tell you both later. I want all of you to meet me on the roof top tonight after dinner, Its urgent." Levi said before leaving. I finish my food quickly so I could go talk to Levi by myself. Being alone with Levi was rare but my favorite.

I went outside in the dark clear night and attached my 3DMG hook to the edge of the roof.

Levi's POV

"Hey Levi." I hear Rosé's soft voice behind me. She walks over and sits down next to me.

"Hey Rosé." I replied in my normal monotone voice.

"Is everything all right?" She places her hand on my shoulder. I look up at her and just wow. She's so beautiful  and her eyes shine so bright. Probably even brighter than my future. I could stare at her forever and would still be amazed by her beauty.

"Levi?"

"Huh? Oh..Um-Yeah, I just found a way to get out of here actually." I look away as I try to hide my blushing face.

"Really? How?"

"Well A-"

"Levi can you atleast wait for us too?" Farlan interrupts with Isabel following behind him. He sits down next to Rosé while Isabel sits down next to me.

"Yeah big bro!" Isabel crosses her arm and puffes her cheeks.

I love Isabel and Farlan, but sometimes I just really wanted to have alone time with Rosé.

Your POV

Dammit, I just wanted to be alone with Levi.

"Okay, we're all here now so explain." I sigh.

"Well me and Levi met this guy who could get us out of here and even get us into the inner wall." Farlan explains.

"Inner wall? That sounds a little too much unbelievable." I say.

"All we need to do is steal some important document from Erwin." Farlan replies.

"Easy enough!" Isabel cheers happily.

"No it's not. If it's an 'important document' I'm pretty sure it's not just gonna be out in the open blue." I argue.

"She's right, so we'll steal it before our first expedition and if we don't,  we'll do it after." Levi finally speaks up.

"So what do you think Rosé?" Farlan waited for my response. Even though Levi was technically like our leader, they still want to hear my opinion.

"I don't know, sure I guess." I hesitantly decide.

"Alright, so steal the document mission has started!" Isabel cheered quietly.

We all looked up at the beautiful sky. It was really clear tonight, so we could see almost every star in the sky.

"The starts are so beautiful. I hope we all stay like this forever." Isabel dazed off into her thoughts.

"Yeah, Me too" I reply.

I look over to see Levi staring dead at me. He looked pretty embarassed, but I ended up giving him a smile. Which he returned surprisingly, I felt like my heart was going to explode.

After about thirty minutes of endless jokes and laughing we all started getting sleepy.

"I think we should head back now." Levi stands up.

"I think so too, I am a little sleepy!" Isabel agrees with Levi as always. Not a suprise. We all got up ready to go back inside until-

Farlan POV

"Rosé, can I talk to you for a second? In private?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure Farlan. You guys go on ahead." Rosé waves off Levi and Isabel. "Is something wrong Farlan?" She questioned me with a considered look.

"I need to tell you something. I've been wanting to tell you this for the longest. Well I-I like you." I blurred out embarrassingly.

"So you hated me before?" She asked with a sad tone.

"No, No, No! I mean...I Love you."

Your POV

Oh my .. did Farlan just confess to me? But it's Farlan! Is this really happening?

"Rosé?" Farlan called out to me, snapping me out of my thoughts as he nervously waited for an answer.

"Yeah, sorry I'm just shocked."

"I understand if you don't feel the same."

"No, it's just... Since when? Why? How?" Honestly who would fall in love with me.

"Since I met you I found you attractive. You're smart, funny, and have a big heart.. Ah, why is this so hard. How about you atleast go on one date with me. After the expedition, just to see how it goes?"

"Okay, I'll go on a date with you."

"Really? Oh my god, I didn't think I would get this far."

"Goodnight Farlan, see you tomorrow." I smiled.

Just as I was about to turn away, Farlan grabbed my wrist and spinned me back around. As I was about to ask "what's wrong" he leans in and kisses me.

"Wait- I'm so sorry." He breaks the kiss after a couple of seconds.

"It's fine, just goodnight." I walk away shyly.

"Goodnight Farlan"

"Good night Rosé."

We both parted ways and headed back. When I reached my room that I shared with Isabel, I tried my hardest to be quite while entering. I enterd the room, closing the door slowly behind me, and put on my pajamas.

As I was climbing into my bed, Isabel broke the silence.

"Well took you long enough!"

"Im sorry " I apologize to her as I climb into bed.

Freaken scared me.

"It's fine I was with big bro all by my self finally!" She said happily.

Lucky you, must be nice.

"Thats nice." I pull my blankets over me.

"Yeah, I love him so much but what did you and Farlan talk about?" She asked

"Nothing really just the mission... wait you love Levi?!" I ask.

"More than my heart can handle, but I feel like he doesn't see me that way." Her voice cracks as if she was about to cry.

"Well you never know."

"You think so? I love you so much, Good night." Isabel said back.

"I love you too, Goodnight."