Reunited

"My parents?" I looked at Erwin shocked.

Why did they send me a letter? They left me all alone as a kid and now they think it's alright to send me a letter?

"Yes, Rosé your parents. At least read it." Erwin insisted. I followed his orders and start reading the letter.

Dear Rosé,

It's been a while hasn't it dear? I miss you dearly. I heard you're in the survery corps now, that's quit dangerous. The reason im writing this to you is because I think its time for you to meet someone who will surely mean alot to you. So please stop by sometimes, love you.

Love, Mom

"Ha, If she loved me she would have never left me." I didn't feel sad, but actually angry. I rip up the letter and throw it in the trash can.

"Rosé, You didn't have to tear-" Hanji said before I interrupted.

"Yes, I did have to."

"Don't you wanna meet this 'special person' that she's talking about?Aren't you atleast a little curious who it is?" Erwin said calmly.

"Go with shorty and see for your self." Hanji insisted. I thought about it for a couple minutes and agreed.

"Are you up for it Levi?" I turned to him. He looks at me and nodds his head.

"We'll go tomorrow morning." Levi says.

"Alright then, bye everyone." I waved before leaving the room.

Timeskip to tomorrow

Levi and I were already out walking towards my house. Both of us had our causal clothing on.

"How much longer will it take to get there?" Levi asks as if he was annoyed.

I don't blame him though. The whole time we were walking people would shout "Look its humanities strongest!" It's pretty funny to me when he gets annoyed.

"Here it is." I said as we stopped infront of a large house. My family was actually pretty wealthy. We had a two story house located in a nice area.

"Rich much?" Levi examined the place carefully.

"I still lived in the underground city with you." I remind him.

"Let's go." He walks ahead first. We both stand infront of the front door. I take a deep breath and knock on the hard metal door.

"Yes?" A familiar person opened the door. She had short hair and the hair color was the same as mine. She examined me and finally noticed it was her own daughter.

"Rosé! And um who might this be? Wait- you're humanities strongest soilder, Come on in!" My mother insisted. We both took a seat on the luxurious white couch next to each other while my mom sat across us.

"You've grown so much Rosé." My mom smiled.

"Who am I suppose to meet?" I ignore her fake act. Her angelic smile turned into a cocky evil one.

"Have you have no respect for you mother? Jade! Rin! Down stairs now." My mom shouted loudly. I hear foot steps rushing down the stairs in seconds.

Two little kids stood before me. One was a girl with blue eyes, curly medium brown hair, and was kind of short. The other was a boy with black hair and grey eyes. He looked a little older than the girl next to him.

"Brats this is your sister, Rosé. Rosé, your brother Rin and sister Jade." My mom explained. I sat there a couple seconds in shock trying to process what she just told me.

"W-what?!" I shout in surprise.

"Yup." She sat with her legs crossed.

"Nice to meet you both." I smiled at my little brother and sister.

"You too." They said in unison.

"Big sis I heard you're a soilder, Is that scary man next to you one too?" Jade asked curiously. I nodd my head as a reply.

"Why is humanities strongest here anyways? This is family business." My mom said rudly.

"Well, he's my boyfriend and has been family to me more than you ever will." I snap back. "Why did you leave me anways? I'm glad you've kept Jade and Rin, but why did you abandon me?"

She leans foward. "You're useless that's why."

Thats when Levi stands up and knocks over the coffee table. My mother and siblings both get a little frightened.

"Useless? That's bull shit. She's smart,strong, and reliable. The only useless one here is you." Levi says coldly. He grabs my wrist and leads me towards the door.

"Wait!" I break away from him grip. I walk over to Jade and Rin and kneel down infront of them.

"Listen if you ever need something just stop by." I give them a hug and break away quickly.

Levi and I start walking back to headquarters. It was silent for a couple minutes until I broke the silence.

"Levi, Thank you for today." I grab onto his hand and hold onto it for the rest of the walk. All of a sudden he stops walking and turns to face me.

"What's wrong? Are you tired?" I ask worryingly.

"Tch, Tired of walking? Not even." Levi smirks. I chuckle at his confidence and continue talking.

"Why did you stop then?"

"Rosé, You've been my person since the day I met you. We've been through hell and back. I couldn't imagine my life without you. I love you much, So Rosé..." Levi says before getting on one knee and pulling a small box out.

"Will you marry me?"