Protecting

"Levi.." I coverd my mouth with my hands.  "Y-Yes! I'll marry you!"

He slides the beautiful ring onto my finger and gives me a passionate hug.

"I love you" Levi whispers in my ear.

"I love you too."

We start walking back to headquarters again, hand in hand. I was so happy currently with my life. I mean who wouldn't be when you're marrying the love of your life.

We finally reach headquarters about 5 pm.

"Levi, Rosé !" Hanji runs towards us happily.

"Great timing! I was just about to go and try to convince pastor Nick to tell us the secret he knows about the titans." Hanji explained.

"Alright, Rosé stay here with the squad and I'll go with Hanji." Levi orders me.
I wanted to go along with them, but I didn't want to be stubborn.

I walk into the building and see my squad sitting at the dinner table. "Hey Rosé!" They all greet me with big smiles.

"Hey everyone" I reply as I take a seat in between Sasha and Mikasa. We all have random conversations until Armin points out something.

"Rosé, Is that a ring on your finger?"Armin asks me.

"Yeah, Levi proposed to me."

They all let out a small gasp and run towards me hugging me.

"Congratulations!" They all shout in unison.

"Any babys?" Mikasa asks.

"W-what no!" I shout embarrassed. "That can wait."

A few hours past and It was already around 9 pm. Hanji and Levi were still gone and I was already exhausted from the long day. I get ready for bed and put on my pajamas.

As I was about to climb into bed I hear shouting and noises coming from outside. I look out the window and see strangers trying to force Eren into a cell like cart.

But I'm so sleepy ..

I sigh loudly and quickly grab the pocket knife that was on my night stand. I grab another one and put it in my pockets. I jump out my window landing perfectly on the ground.

"Eren!" I shout as I slice the man's throat who was dragging Eren. More men start to come and try to attack us.

I kill atleast 5 of them swiftly and easily while Eren was on the ground in shock.

A man comes out of nowhere and attacks Eren. He tries to finally fight back, but ends up getting punched in the face and thrown into the cart hard.

"Eren!" I shout at the top of my lungs.

My attention was so focused on him that I didn't see another man behind me. He pushes me onto the ground and sits on top of me. I try to push him off, but more of them come and hold me down.

"Tie her up and put her in the cart as well." A blonde man says who had pale skin, and brown eyes.

They tie my hands up and throw me into the cart. The door closes on the cart and I get up immediately looking through the small bar window. I see my squad running out, but it was too late.

"Help!" I shout. "Rosé! Eren!" I hear them shout from a far distance.

"Dammit." I clench my fist and take a seat next to Eren.

"You killed all those people without any hesitation..How." Eren says softly under his voice. I turn to him and explain.

"If I didn't they could of hurt you and it's not like you we're going to kill them. Now come here and reach for the knife in my pocket." I scoot closer to him.

"Okay." He reaches for the knife and successfully reaches it. He cuts of the brown dirt rope off of me then I remove his.

"Eren when they open that door I want you to run. Run far away from here and don't stop until your sure they're not behind you anymore. I'll hold them off." I avert my eyes from him.

"What?! I can't leave you!" He shouts.

"Shut up and do as I say. You're gonna run and get help okay?" I shout back.

He softens his face and sighs. "Fine, but promise me you'll come back." He replies.

"I've learned promising to come back almost always fails. So how about we just trust each other instead." I say softly.

"If anything bad happens to you I don't know how I'll be able to live with my self.." Eren's voice cracks a little. I smile at him and pull him into a hug.

"It'll be fine." The cart soon stops and I hear multiple foot steps getting closer. "They're about to open the door." I pull out my knife getting ready to attack soon.

Well here goes nothing..

The metal door then swings widely open.

"Go!"