Alive

Levi's POV

Shit.. This dosen't look good

I thought to my self as I passed Gunther's lifeless hanging body. I see Eld and Oluo also dead on the ground.

I soon spot Rosé and Petra on the ground hand in hand. I rush down over to them, quickly as possible.

Be alive. Please.

There was blood all over Rosé's hands and body in general.

Just as I was about to leave to go after the female titan I hear Rosé mumble

"Levi." My eyes widen and I rush back to her body immediately. I pick her head up feeling a faded pulse on her neck.

She's alive ..

I take off my green cloak and wrap it around her stomach where she was bleeding the most.

"I'll be back just stay here." I said to her knowing she can't hear me.

Your POV

Where am I?

I looked down at where my wounds were supposed to be and they were gone. The pain, the sadness, all gone.

I was standing in a grassy field with the sun shining down and wind blowing.

"Hey!" I hear a familiar voice shout from behind me. I turn around to see all of them standing side by side. Farlan, Isabel, And my current squad all standing a couple feet away.

"How?" I start crying.

Am I dead? I don't even care about that part, they were all here in front of me together.

"It's been a while hasn't it?"Isabel smiles at me. My heart drops as she talked.

"I'm glad you haven't forgotten us." Farlan adds on.

"I miss you." The tears start making everything blurry. I remember now my squad just died too. All of my friends. Dead. Just like that.

"It's not your time Rosé. Go back and live your life." Petra says.

"N-No, all of you are here and it's my fault." I start sobbing. "I don't want to leave."

"It's not your fault, You both did your best." Oluo comments. "And are you just going to leave Levi alone?" He adds on.

Levi..

"We'll always be there with you, in your heart." Isabel clenches onto my hand.

"Goodbye Rosé."

***

I jump up crying and quickly gasping for air. I look around and notice I was in a medical bed and room.

I look down where I was bleeding before and saw stiches there instead.

"Thanks for watching over me" I wipe away my tears. The door open and I see two people walk in.

"Rosé!" Eren runs towards me.

"Eren." I call out softly. He immediately hugs me

"I'm so glad you're okay!" He says like he was ready to burst out in tears.

"Yeah, we thought you weren't going to wake up." Hanji says while sitting on the edge of my bed. I look over to her confused.

"Huh? How long was I out?" I question her while tying my messy hair up.

"About a month." I widen my eyes in surprise wondering all the things I missed over a month.

"Tell me everything that happend while I was gone."

Hanji explains how I have a new squad and how the female titan was captured but closed her self in a crystal. I wanted to go see her myself, so I could spill all my rage onto her and the stupid crystal that she was hiding in.

"Where's Levi?"I asked.

"In his office" Eren replies to me.I get up immediately and start walk out. I hear Eren scream my name behind me, but I didn't care. I needed to see Levi.

I stood infront of his door for a second, then finally built up all my courage and knocked.

"State your name and business" I hear Levi say on the other side. I ignore his request and barge on inside his room like always.

When I opened the door he looked mad, but as soon as he recognized me his expression softens. He runs over to me and slowly stops infront of me.

"Rosé?" He stares at me as if I was a ghost.

"Who else?" I flash him a smile. He stares at me for a little more then immediately pulls me into a tight embrace.

"You idiot I thought I lost you. When I found you I was so scared."

"I made a promise, didn't I?"I said before kissing his cheek.

"Do you feel okay? You should get more rest." He breaks the hug and asks. I shake my head.

"I'm fine and I really want to meet the new squad please."

"Alright then." Levi sighs a little and agrees to my request. I go and take a shower and put on my comfortable clothes. I head on downstairs to meet my new squad.

"Cadets this is Rosé. You will treat her like you treat me. She just recently awake from a coma so don't give her a head ache brats." Levi announced to all of them. They all salute me.

"No need for that you guys treat me like a friend." I individually talk to them all and took a liking to each of them.

After I ate dinner with my new squad I went outside and sat down on the grass. Thinking about what happend while I was stuck in a coma.

"Thinking about something?" Levi said while sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, I have to tell you something actually Levi."

"What is it?"

"I know this sounds crazy, but I saw them. All of our dead friends."

He looks over to me and shouts "What? How did you see them? When?"

"In my coma."

Levi locks his grey piercing eyes on mine, not saying a word as if he was still shocked.

"It hurts."

"What does Levi?"

"Right here." Levi places his hand over his heart still sounding emotionless. I pull him into a hug.

"I'm so sorry." I said back while tightening my grip on him. He's been strong way to long and hiding his feelings away.

"I want to see them one more time too."

We stay in eachother arms for a long time. Levi needed someone right now. Someone he loves and trusts. The pain of losing a loved one is probably the hardest.

"I know it hurts Levi, It hurts me too."