Father and daughter

A/N : Omg 1k views! Thank you all so much I thought I wasnt even gonna get more than 100 xD

I love you all !\^-^/
---

"What are you doing here?" I ask my dad. My dad was tall with grey hair and blue eyes. Also he was the biggest jerk alive.

"I own the place dear. I know you missed me and all, but how about you just tell me information about the survey corps." He chuckles.

"Go die." I kept a cold emotionless tone. His chuckling face soon turned into a angry one.

"Listen, You're gonna tell me about the survey corps or things will get ugly." He says as he gets closer to me.

"Alright I'll tell you one thing about them. They'll kick your ass." I keep a straight face but mentally high five my self.

"Alright, Leo lets leave and bring in someone else." He pats Leo's back as they were leaving the room. Leo flashes me a concerned look for a second but looks away quickly from me.

After they leave a man walks in with a mask on and a bat. Fear builds up instantly inside of me.

Well this dosen't look good for me..

*Eren's POV*

"Rosé! I shout while practically jumping out of bed finally waking up. I notice my whole squad sitting around me as if they were waiting on me.

"Eren are you okay?" Mikasa walks over and comforts me.

"Yeah" I give her a small smile.

"About time your awake." Jean rolls his eyes. I ignore his ignorant comment and jump out of bed.

"Rosé, She's in trouble we need to help her."

"Well that would be just fantastic, but we don't know where the hell she is. Do you know?" Levi asks sounding irritated.

"Yes, I know where she is."

"Well hurry up then and go get ready. We leave in 10 minutes." Levi leaves the room. I rush out and head to my room to get ready.

Just wait Rosé we'll save you.

Your POV

Fuck ... Was all I could say mentally after being beaten severely with a bat.

"One more." The man infront of me evily says. He swings the bat one more time, hitting the side of my leg as hard as possible. He finally leaves after the last hit.

"Have you had enough yet?" My father walks in agian smirking with Leo on his side. Leo looks at me coldly as if he's sad to see me go through this.

"Go to hell." I argue back.

"You know what, I didn't want to do this. You brought this all on your self. Send them in." My dad clenches his teeth.

Jade and Rin come in with two men escorting them. "You two leave." My dad commands the two men.

"Sis!" Rin and Jade rush over to me.

"Are you okay?"Jade asks with a worried look on her face. I nodd my head so I wouldn't worry her anymore.

"Aw what a lovely family. Too bad it's gonna end soon." Was all I heard my dad say before he grabs Jade in a head lock and pulling out a knife.

"Sis! Help me!" My sister cried out.

"Let her go!" I try to break the chain.

"This was all on you, I gave you a chance. Now its too late." Was all my dad said before slicing my sister's chest. He throws her body onto the floor near me.

I push Rin behind me as I grab Jade's body and place my hand over where she was bleeding.

"See I don't care about my family, but I bet you knew that already. Now tell me or I'll do the same to Rin." My father says in a evil tone.

"Leave us alone! Please I'll tell you anything just don't touch them."

Rin tightens his grip on the back of my shirt and starts crying into it. "Sis I'm scared." His voice cracks a little.

"I'll give you both some time alone. Be ready by the time I come back." My dad and Leo exit the room once agian.

As soon as they left I pull of the bed covers and use it as a bandage to stop the bleeding. Jade was loosing a lot of blood, and it wasn't going to stop anytime soon. My hands were covered in her blood and she was slowly loosing consciousness.

"Wake up! Wake up!" He starts to cry more, getting louder and louder by the second.

"Come on Jade stay awake!"

Eren's POV

"It's that building!" I shout. We all head towards the old abandoned house that was three stories. We all stop our horses a fare distance from the building and jump off of them.

"Hanji, Eren, and I will search the basement. Jean, Mikasa, and Armin search the first floor. Krista, Sasha, and Connie search the second floor. Now let's do this." Levi commands.

We all barge in with Hani and Levi attacking the first two people by the door immediately.

Your POV

"Sis they're coming back, I hear them. I'm scared." He was shaking out of control and still crying like crazy.

"Listen I won't let them hurt you, but I have to keep my hand over Jade's chest." I position him right behind me. He nodds his head and sits with his knees to his face and head down.

"Are you finally ready?" My dad says while playing with his knife and walking in. I nodd my head and just as I was about to talk, a man barges in and interrupts.

"Sir! Intruders have entered the building!"